CH2M is now Jacobs. Support our water clients across the U.S. and have a hand in transforming tomorrow
As the CAD Technician on our Water and Wastewater Program, you will have the chance to work on engaging, large-scale infrastructure projects. Working with other members of our team, you’ll be part of a team supporting the design and delivery of water, wastewater and conveyance projects. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to support the design and delivery activities in the design of water and wastewater treatment facilities. Our entry-level CAD technicians:
- execute project drawings using MicroStation 2D application software and OpenPlant P&ID to produce legible and technically correct drawings
- prepare process and instrumentation diagrams, network block diagrams and panel layout drawings from sketches, descriptions and instructions
- make revisions to existing drawings from verbal explanations, and revise drawings from sketches
- use databases populated from CAD drawings
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- A two-year degree in Computer Drafting and Design
- 0-6 months of experience in AutoCAD and/or Microstation
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the United States. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
Relocation assistance is not available
Please note that we will not sponsor an employment visa, such as an H-1B or related visa, to fill this position.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.