We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Information Client Systems Administrator (CSA) to join our team supporting the 513th Electronic Warfare Squadron at Elgin AFB FL. The ideal candidate will manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on multiple operating systems of 513th EWS.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast-paced highly technical area that requires a strong work ethic, a high degree of client systems/desktop troubleshooting experience (specifically, Standard Desktop Client – SDC environment);
- Resolving desktop related issues (network connectivity, printer problems, application loading, etc.), and possess a well-rounded server, networking, and IA background. Develop and regularly update NIST RMF documentation, including System Security Plans (SSPs) and Security Assessment Reports (SARs)
- Plan, install, configure, and troubleshoot a variety software products across multiple networks as well as providing support to users in the areas of account management, enterprise applications, desktop applications, and peripherals.
- Serving as the organizational expert for client-based issues, provide sound IA guidance as required, and provide support for the DIACAP/RMF process and other IA tasks.
- Artifact generation and assisting in the creation of system security plans and other IA-related documents.
- Working with thin client PCoIP/virtual machine (VMs)
- Interacting directly with customers to provide solutions that involve the design, development, functional specifications, documentation, and analysis of computer systems and ensure its net-worthiness and suitability to meet dynamic computing demands of the various work centers within the client's organization.
- Artifact generation and creation of system security plans and other IA-related documents.
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret
- CompTIA Security+ CE certificate or equivalent IAM I certification
- BS/BA 2+ years' experience or work experience in lieu of a degree
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
• Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
• 401K with company match
• Comprehensive health and wellness packages
• Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
• Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
• Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
• Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
2 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CompTIA – Security+ CE – CompTIA
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.