Senior Cloud Developer
- The position will play an integral role in building reliable, secure, and cost-effective solutions in a federal Microsoft Azure platform for our DOD client.
- Responsible for migration of legacy applications into web-enabled cloud solutions within a cloud environment. Develop secure software in compliance with NIST and -based FISMA standards.
- Work with stakeholders, developers, and the IT support team to provide technical guidance and engineering best practices when it comes to building and scaling cloud-native applications.
- Work closely with cyber security group to ensure cloud security is compliant with NIST controls and requirements.
Requirements/Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- DOD Secret Clearance
- 4 years of hands-on experience with application development 3-tier architectures.
- Hands-on working experience with Microsoft Azure technologies such as Azure ADF, Event Hub, Nifi.
- 4 years of software development consulting or industry experience to include experience in full stack, full Software Development Life Cycle projects with web user interface, Microsoft.net, C# development, C#.net, and Microsoft SQL databases.
- 4 experience supporting business application automation.
- Experience in converting legacy client-server ‘.net’ applications to Azure cloud implementations.
- 2 years of C# and C#.net experience
- Experience designing and implementing reporting and visualization for unstructured and structured data sets
- Ability to obtain a security certification that meets DOD 8570 IAT level II or higher, such as Security+ CE or CISSP, within 60 days of start date.
- Bachelor's with 5 – 8 years (or commensurate experience)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.