What you’ll do…
Do you have a passion for Cloud technologies and Automation? The Cloud Automation Engineer works closely with architects, application development and cloud delivery teams to develop and maintain automation and self-service solutions that support H&R Block application teams. This position uses state of the art tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to develop new features and capabilities. You will be challenged to continuously improve our automation and self-service capabilities through innovation in order to simplify and improve the developer experience.
Develop automation platform responsible for delivering cloud infrastructure that is scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant on Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Automate deployment, configuration, monitoring, and lifecycle management for Cloud Components
- Design/Implement self-service cloud offerings using Terraform Enterprise, working closely with App/Dev teams in the adoption of new MS Azure Cloud features and services
- Implement Architecture and Security standards through automation to ensure cloud infrastructure adheres to approved design patterns and security posture
- Serve as a thought leader incorporating DevOps practices for automation of application installation, code deployment, configuration, and ongoing support tasks
- Participate in designing and developing continuous automation solutions and improvements
About H&R Block…
We’re here to live our purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you’ll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company—one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also had…
- Serverless technologies
- Familiar with build and deployment automation
- Comfortable programing against an API
- Implementing Pipelines for infrastructure automation
- Understanding of GitOps principles for configuration management
- .NET/.NET Core
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Functions
What you’ll bring to the team…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience
- Experience in object-oriented software design and development
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM software development team
- 3+ Years Cloud Orchestration and Automation experience – Azure (Preferred), AWS or GCP
- 3-5 Years experience in languages and infrastructure such as Terraform, Go, Python, C, C++, and scripting
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.