At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
Are you fascinated by the cloud and how it works? Have you wondered how to make the cloud secure, enjoy automation and write your own scripts to automate your life? On the Identity and Access Management team, we build an environment where Freddie Mac can demonstrate the power of the cloud in a secure way! Apply now and learn why there’s #MoreAtFreddieMac!
**This position can be performed currently from a remote location in the U.S. but will require presence in a Freddie Mac office in the future.***
- Our team enables innovation and housing initiatives by building a secure cloud environment for developers and users
- We craft IAM solutions to protect applications and their assets in an environment where technology constantly changes
- We operate a sophisticated, multi-account cloud environment using a combination of vendor-supplied and home-grown solutions
- We work closely with all areas of Information Security to ensure security controls, monitoring tools, and incident response plans are in place for all types of access that we provision
A Cloud/AWS Information Security Professional will execute IAM processes and develop and support IAM solutions for AWS and other cloud platforms. You will also:
- Use scripting tools to support day-to-day operational governance of the IAM program in the cloud
- Work with end users to plan and provision access
- Provide support and troubleshooting to AWS users
- Drive adoption of secure AWS IAM access patterns across our IT landscape
- On-board new applications to adopt IAM processes
- Build technical processes, documents, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverables
- 2-4 years of experience in IAM, Information security, or operations programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of cloud platform experience for enterprise implementations
- Knowledgeable with Python and the AWS CLI
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Deep curiosity to learn about new security trends and demonstrate new technology
- Can take command of new technologies and AWS services through self-teaching
- Confident presence and ability to influence and advise key partners
- Experience communicating optimally with all partners, including directors, managers, system engineers, and end users
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Job Category:Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.