– Lead technical decisions on all aspects of Snowflake features
– Assist in designing multi-phased cloud data strategies, including crafting multi-phased implementation roadmaps
– Develop data management architectures involving batch, micro-batch, and real-time streaming of data in both cloud and on-premises solutions
– Design and develop scalable data ingestion frameworks to transform variety of datasets
– Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
– Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
– Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future data analysis goals for clients
– Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help drive deployment teams to migrate towards their use
– Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project
– Healthcare experience
– Snowflake or Snowflake Migration experience
– Boomi experience
– Bachelors degree Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Development, etc.
– 4+ years of Data Engineering experience
– 2+ years experience building multitenant cloud data solutions, data store and data modeling
– Experience with Python, Java, or Scala
– Experienced in leading, designing and implementing cloud data strategies
– Acted as Data Architect or Lead Data Engineer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.