Req ID: 270578
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our team in Dallas, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
NTT Data Americas is Hiring!
This is a permanent, fulltime, salaried position with benefits. Not open to C2C or C2H.
CLOUD DEVOPS ENGINEER
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Design, implement, and support Cloud Data Management and Advanced Analytics platforms
- Provide technological guidance on Data Lake and Enterprise Data Warehouse design, development, implementation and monitoring
- Understand, Design and Implement Data Security around cloud infrastructures
- Provide support and guidance to Data Services and other application development teams on various AWS Products
- Work with leadership on process improvement and strategic initiatives on Cloud Platform
Basic, Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering, Information Systems or equivalent work experience in a technical position
- Minimum five years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum three years of experience in AWS DevOps Engineering including EC2, S3, ECS, Lambda, DMS, Aurora, Batch, CloudFormation, RDS, VPC, IAM and Security
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Prior domain experience of Life Insurance, Annuity or Financial Services is a plus
- AWS Certifications are considered a strong plus
- Strong coding and scripting experience with Python
- Strong coding and scripting experience with PowerShell or similar languages
- Experience converting Mainframe binary files from EBCDIC to ASCII
- Any exposure to Mainframe technology is a plus
- Extensive hands-on experience including design and implementation across broad range of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Good understanding of implementing datalake and data warehouse in Cloud
- Experience in creating and deploying CloudFormation Templates (CFTs)
- Solid understanding of various Data Management tools available in AWS
- Proficiency in using AWS CLI and/or and AWS Tools for PowerShell
- Good Understanding of Windows and Linux Administration along with creating and managing images in AWS is a strong plus
- Experience with Lifecycle Management of S3 Buckets
- Clear Understanding of Cloud Security involving AWS IAM Users and access, IAM Roles and Policies, Federated Users and permissions
- Good Understanding of AWS Encryption methodologies and AWS KMS Services
- Broad understanding of networking concepts such as VPC, NAT, ACL, DNS, Proxies, Firewalls, VPC Endpoints, Direct Connect, VPN etc.
- Experience with any ETL and Data Visualization tools will be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.