About The Role
The Electrical Engineer will have demonstrated technical leadership across many technologies related to the design and debugging of cloud compute server systems and PCB boards, add-on cards, front panels, and IO backplane products. This engineer will also be responsible for decision-making related to specifications, design, BOM, PCB materials qualification, validation, and production support.
What You’ll Do
- Take the lead in interfacing with cross-functional teams to develop system-level architectures and board-level implementations from product early concept through production launch
- In charge of preparing specifications, BOM, design, and schematic entry internally and supervising the design work by junior engineers and external suppliers
- Make decisions related to layout guidelines for PCBs and supervise Layout Engineers ensuring that all physical and electrical requirements are met
- Analyze the design with simulation tools and make calculations to verify its conformance to the design requirements
- Lead and mentor layout, system bring-up, and debug teams
- Work with suppliers, contractors, and principal design engineers to ensure that the product is developed on time with high quality
- Make decisions and specify production test methods and limits
- Drive balance between cost, performance, quality, and schedule and supervise international and domestic engineering teams
What You bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience directly related to the design and debugging of computer-related PCB boards Skilled in Analog and digital design
- Skilled in high-speed bus interface design
- Knowledge of high-speed PCB layout design
- Strong ability to debug high-speed designs and signal integrity issues
- Knowledge of power distribution techniques & x-86 processor system architecture
- Ability to implement high-speed serial busses (SAS/SATA, PCIe, USB) and/or high-speed parallel busses (DDR2/3), and CPU front-side bus
- Skilled in feature and cost trade-off analysis
- Ability to create specifications and design guides
- Strong leadership, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills required
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables
About ZT Systems
At ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along the way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed, we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
What We Offer
When you join ZT, you’ll enjoy a range of world-class, inclusive employee benefits designed to grow with you and our company. From competitive compensation to 401K matching to comprehensive health & wellness programs and tuition reimbursement, ZT Systems offers industry leading benefits packages for eligible employees designed to help you get the most out of life.
ZT Group Int’l. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. ZT Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.