MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
We are seeking a smart, creative and energetic Software Engineer interested in building massively scalable concurrent systems that utilize Go, Containers, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, and Azure technologies. Successful candidates will work on a cohesive engineering team who share an intrinsic drive for delivering high quality products.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Play a key role in designing, architecting, and developing MATLAB cloud services and cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate in a fast paced Agile environment with a highly cross-functional team.
- Design and implement software and infrastructure to support worldwide internet scale.
- Share ideas, ask questions and contribute to team growth through technical mentoring.
- Familiar with Go, Java, or C++ programming
- Familiar with Containers, Kubernetes, and Web Security
- Familiar with public cloud providers, like Amazon Web Services
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.