Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) is responsible for the technology, systems and tools that support the customer lifecycle (sales, activation, billing, support, etc.), as well as employee-facing teams such as human resources, finance, and workplace information technology. These tools and systems are foundational to our ability to meet and exceed customer expectations and support an excellent employee experience.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and build career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an outstanding pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to own the future on where media and technology intersect, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast!
The Comcast Marketing Technology engineering team is responsible for developing, integrating and operating the capabilities marketing uses to engage in Direct Mail, Email, SMS and many other critical channels. Developers will participate in design, planning, development, release, monitoring and overall delivery of our web, mobile and application deliverables. The developer will be challenged to build new features and experiences that support millions of business & customer interactions each day while meeting the highest standards of availability, stability and performance. The right candidate will be outspoken and work to bring people together to help solve complex problems with an iterative approach!
- Develop and update RESTful APIs, serverless functions and associated libraries / classes and data sources
- Participate fully in agile software development team and rituals including:
- Actively participate in all ceremonies, review user stories, participate in planning sessions, estimate effort for stories / tasks, etc.
- Ensure all deliverables comply with the latest industry standards & best practices for code structure, quality, organization, performance, and security
- Support software releases end-to-end (E2E) including monitoring and defect resolution when needed
- Perform peer code review and participate in team code reviews
- Collaborate with the engineering to launch new features.
- Build-out our modern web architecture to enable us to more quickly ship new features into production at scale
- Own the deployment process, release early, release quickly, iterate and improve the product
- Provides guidance to the Software Engineering team and other departments in identifying product and technical requirements.
- Ensures projects are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented following industry best practices.
- Ensures that application and data security are incorporated into the design and development of each component.
- Over 4+ years in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience in application design and a strong familiarity with design patterns; building high-traffic, enterprise applications; a modern development environment and shipping proven product
- 1+ years development and integration of RESTful Services, Cloud technologies (AWS a plus)
- Strong Python, Pandas, and Data Science experience is a plus
- Worked in environments that fully embrace the Agile (SCURM) methodology and DevOps model
- Experience working on an enterprise scale web application
- Familiarity with continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and understanding of test automation
- Experience in Availability, Capacity, Disaster Recovery planning
- Administered, maintained, developed and implemented policies and procedures to ensure security and enterprise-wide data integrity
- Knowledge of Cable/Telecom and/or Marketing & Sales domains is a bonus
- Ability to communicate technical details to wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in an environment that requires regular evaluation and negotiation of priorities
- Superb skills in emotional intelligence, influencing, and persuasion with individual and group members.
- Great speaking, writing, collaboration, and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders
About Our Perks & Benefits
We are determined to create an environment where our employees feel valued, understand our business goals, and are motivated.
Here's a look at just some of the perks and benefits we make available to our US-based employees:
- Medical & Dental
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Generous paid time off
- Life Milestones – from adoption assistance, childcare resources, pet insurance, and more, Comcast supports you at all life stages.
- Courtesy Services – We offer all of our full-time employees in serviceable areas free digital TV and internet.
- Discount tickets for Universal Resorts, including theme park tickets and onsite hotel rooms.
Learn more at https://jobs.comcast.com/life-at-comcast/benefits (https://jobs.comcast.com/life-at-comcast/benefits)
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
This job can also be performed in Colorado HUB locations. The range for this location is 108,335-162,503
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: This job can be performed in Denver Campus, with a Pay Range of $108,335.77 USD – $162,503.65 USD
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.