Req ID: 101406
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Security Architect to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
The Cloud Security Architect should have a deep understanding of Application Security and related subject areas spanning across On-Prem systems, Cloud, and Hybrid environments. He/She should be a subject matter expert in Cloud Security including but not limited to OCI and Azure infrastructure. This role requires the candidate to have hands-on experience in multiple security/data protection technologies and knowledge of 'how they all fit and communicate.'
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Establish security requirements for cloud-based solutions by evaluating business strategies and requirements
- Solution Delivery expertise with Azure Cloud services, demonstrable enterprise architecture planning, and design skills in MS Azure and OCI environments.
- Experience in building solutions adhering to cloud infrastructure security standards such as ISO 27000 series, NIST CSF, and CSA.
- Strong domain expertise of cloud infrastructure computes, network, and storage as well as the cloud control plane.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the client's Cloud Security Strategy, Cloud Security Blueprint, and associated Cloud Security Roadmaps.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments
- Identify and deliver appropriate controls based on industry standards to drive cloud and customer security solutions framework.
- Defines and develops the platform roadmap, including relevant performance measures, addressing current issues and challenges, future plans for changes, and opportunities for improvement
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in understanding the cloud architecture patterns and solution design principles
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in implementation of advanced security authentication and single sign-on across cloud and on-premise
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in solution designing expertise with Cloud security
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.