Do you enjoy hands-on work? Do you like solving puzzles? Are you motivated by seeing your contributions come to life? Our manufacturing team specializes in supporting the lifecycle of our machines and products. Our team is dedicated to consistency, fit, finish, machine integrity, and manufacturing excellence.
We offer rewarding, challenging opportunities throughout the world, across multiple packaging segments. If you are detail-oriented and focused on continuous improvement, we want to talk to you.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Serpa Packaging Solutions is a leading provider of cartoning and end of line packaging systems for the pharmaceutical, medical device, nutraceutical, food, cosmetics, and personal care markets. We are seeking a talented CNC Machinist – Lathe to join our team!
- Perform set-ups and manufacture the first piece.
- Read and understand specifications and drawings
- Perform first piece inspection
- Follow both verbal and written instructions to plan machine set up
- Select correct tools and make necessary adjustment including speeds and feeds.
- Produce high quality machined parts.
- Strictly follow all job safety requirements and procedures which include machine guarding, forklift truck and hoist operation and housekeeping requirements.
- Measure and inspect parts for quality and adherence to specifications.
- Ability to program live turning center CNC lathe with minimal supervision.
What’s in it for you?
There's no monopoly on innovative ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. The education and experience you bring to a role with us matters. Placement within our salary range is determined based upon years of directly relatable experience for your position. These components, along with local and national compensation survey data, contribute to deciding a candidate's potential starting rate of pay.
Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), potential short-term incentive opportunities, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off programs, a retirement savings plan with a company match, and a wellness program. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Base Salary Range: $21.70 – $37.20
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Minimum 2 years minimum machining experience including 2 years setup experience.
- Familiarity with CNC set up and running VMC machines
- Ability to read and interpret detailed blueprint drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to stay organized and ensure that the work area is clean, safe and orderly.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and well as be punctual and dependable.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to perform basic math including working with and converting between fractions, and decimals.
Pro Mach, Inc. was named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strength of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.