CNC Machinist Programmer– $25 – $30+/hr depending on Experience
Our client in Lenexa, KS is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Company offers an amazing opportunity in a climate controlled facility. If you're looking for a company that offers stability and respects you as an employee. Don’t wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Payrate $25 – $30+/hr depending on experience
- Monday – Friday 7am – 3:30pm + some overtime.
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
- Excellent Benefits
- Climate Controlled
What will you be doing?
- Develop project documentation (Routing) and machine code using various applications including MasterCam, Vericut, Solidworks and Microsoft office products
- Set Up machining centers according to standard work instructions (Routing)
- Load parts on machine according to standard work instructions
What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Recent experience working as a CNC Programmer
- Experience with MasterCam, Vericut, Solidworks and Microsoft Office preferred.
- HSD or GED required
- Excellent math skills and mechanical mindset.
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.