CNC Programmer | Superior Technical Ceramics
Superior Technical Ceramics
News | Careers | Ordering | **************
– About Us
– Company Overview
– Tour Our Facilities
– Ceramic Materials Solutions
– Alumina (high purity)
– Alumina (standard)
– Lava (Grade ‘A’)
– Silicon Nitride
– Ceria Stabilized Zirconia (CSZ)
– Magnesia-Stabilized Zirconia (MSZ)
– Yttria Stabilized Zirconia (YTZP)
– Zirconia Toughened Alumina (ZTA)
– Ceramic Industries & Applications
– Aerospace & Defense
– Analytical Instrumentation
– Oil & Gas
– Semiconductor Processing
– Custom Ceramics Manufacturing
– Green Machining
– Large Diameter Grind Blanks
– Low Pressure Injection Molding
– Metallizing & Plating
– Porous Ceramics
– Powder Preparation
– Toll Services
– Resources & Whitepapers
– Brochures & Featured Products
– White Papers for Technical Ceramics
– Material Property Charts
– Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
– Contact Information
– Designing With Ceramics
– Submit a Request For Quote
Home Employment Opportunities CNC Programmer
Programs, sets up and runs the CNC lathes, mills and grinders in a fast-paced production environment so that the machines and programs operate correctly to meet finished product specifications.
– 2 years of experience operating CNC machines
– Associate’s degree in Computer Aided Machining/Computer Aided Drafting, or equivalent work experience
– Full understanding of machine language and controller (programming language)
– Ability to work independently.
– Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Excellent reading comprehension and solid math skills
– Analyzes job orders, drawings, blueprints and other data, and then performs necessary CNC calculations.
– Effectively writes and edits CNC computer programs that contain program codes M and G.
– Manually sets up machine work and parts.
– Monitors the operation of the machines and programs in meeting product specifications
– Debugs and modifies programs and set-ups as necessary
– Diagnoses machine malfunctions and makes appropriate mechanical adjustments.
– Performs required daily maintenance
– Detects and reports faulty operations, defective materials and unusual conditions to Department Manager.
– Performs a variety of other machining operations as assigned.
Reports to: Production Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
View All Openings Print
STC Has the Highest Shipping Month Ever!
Igniters Fight Cancer in Vermont
Honors & Awards
Click below to view our
Industrial Quality Certifications
American Made. American Owned.
Superior Technical Ceramics Corp.
600 Industrial Park Rd.
St. Albans, VT 05478
Join our mailing list:
Email address *
Leave this field blank
Copyright 2019 STC Superior Technical Ceramics All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions
Marketing by Brandthropology
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.