Straumann® stands for premium Swiss quality, precision, and innovation delivering confidence in dentistry, backed by the largest global scientific network. As the global leader in implantology, we deliver cutting-edge innovations that are regarded as industry benchmarks and disruptive technological breakthroughs, supported by long-term scientific evidence.
We push the boundaries to enable the next generation of dental care.
“This position offers a $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!”
Must be able and willing to work 2nd shift!
This is a hands-on position that is responsible for preparing Production Dossiers for routine production lots that include sending, receiving and documenting program changes for the daily CNC machining process. This position will also be responsible for assisting production by mentoring and teaching machinist in the set-up of the CNC machines and troubleshooting skills. The CNC programmer supports the continuous improvements efforts in the CNC Department e.g. Lights Out Machining, Tooling Improvements, Cycle time reduction etc. Develop CNC programs and processes as needed.
· Prepare existing CNC programs and documentation for production jobs
· Program CNC machines as needed.
· Set up, operate, and troubleshoot machines as needed.
· Provide support for the production floor.
· New part training and design transfer.
· Assist with operator training.
· Develop and refine programs and tooling for new parts.
· Complete knowledge of all procedures and quality requirements.
· Support Continuous Improvement efforts
· Minimum 10 years of machining.
· Minimum 5 years of CNC programming
· Experience with Swiss-style CNC lathes a plus
· Technical or Trade school preferred
· Previous medical, dental experience preferred
· Able to program, tool, set up, and operate CNC machines.
· Advanced programming and cutting tool expertise
· Strong blueprint reading, precision measuring, and communication skills.
· Understand the machining process to achieve a good surface finish and minimal burrs.
· Computer skills including Word, Excel, and CNC programming software.
· General office environment and manufacturing environment.
· May be exposed to hazards associated with manufacturing equipment and tools.
· May require moderate lifting.
· Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects
SAP ID: 547478
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other:
We are #Players+Learners.
- The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations – We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits (depending on location).
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
Please understand that we do not need external support from recruiting agencies and consultants to fill this vacancy. Thank you for respecting this.
Straumann Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.