Req ID: 219172
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a COBOL SME (Life and Annuity Domain) to join our team in Dallas, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
This position can be 100% remote.
– Represent the Development team in client discussions along with Business Analyst
– Perform application enhancements by referring to the Business Specification document
– Conduct Technical Research, Development, and Testing of client's business requirements onto NTT Life and Annuity Product
– Provide support in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer satisfaction
– Configure new product launches in the Life and Annuity Domain, enhancing existing products
– Perform impact analysis and create Technical Specifications
– Create a flexible technical design that is scalable and reusable
– Integrating items like DTCC, DST, Claims, and any agency systems
– Work closely with the Offshore team to guide and get the project work executed
– Review the coding and unit test results, guide the team for on-time delivery
– Work with Business Analyst, and QA team for defects
– Creation of Project handover document and provide hypercare
– Should be comfortable in Agile framework and process flow
– Identify process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels
– 10+ years of experience in Life Insurance and Annuity TPA business involving multiple product lines
– 8+ Years of experience in programming and debugging using COBOL, JCL, VSAM, and CICS technologies
– SDLC in waterfall and agile methodologies
– Translating Business Requirements and Gaps into Technical specifications
– Relational databases (DB2 / SQL / Oracle)
Preferred/Nice to Have:
– JAVA, Python, Shell Scripting, and Linux
– Eagerness to learn new digital technologies and cloud platform
– Strive to learn new technologies and suggest a better way of doing things on the platform
– BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $95,400 – $174,900. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
The candidate may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on personal and/or company performance.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Testing, Cloud, Business Analyst, Computer Science, Mainframe, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait…
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.