Community College of Philadelphia is an open-admission, associate-degree-granting institution which provides access to higher education for all who may benefit. Its programs of study in the liberal arts and sciences, career technologies, and basic academic skills provide a coherent foundation for college transfer, employment and lifelong learning. The College serves Philadelphia by preparing its students to be informed and concerned citizens, active participants in the cultural life of the city, and enabled to meet the changing needs of business, industry and the professions.
The Computer Technologies Department includes a variety of degrees and certificates in the areas of Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Network Technology Management and Administration, and Web Technologies. The department strives to meet the needs of all students interested in obtaining an education in these areas and is focused on preparing tech workers and leaders for the thriving Philadelphia tech workforce. Our graduates move directly into new jobs, transfer to four-year institutions, or progress in their current career paths.
The Department of Computer Technologies invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track position in Networking for the 2020-2021 academic year.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Network Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related discipline (i.e., 18 or more credit hours in the prior listed disciplines).
• Any combination of the following certifications: MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MTA, CCENT or CCNA with a current transcript on file with either Microsoft or Cisco.
• Two or more years of network technology experience with Routers, Switches and Servers and Computers.
• Two or more years of full or part-time teaching experience in the field of computer and network technology at the High School, Career Training School, college or university level.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested persons should complete an online application.
• Cover letter of interest and CV/resume REQUIRED.
• Names and contact information of 3 professional referenced REQUIRED.
• Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
• Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of background checks in accordance with the Pennsylvania Child Protective Services Law.
Community College of Philadelphia is an affirmative action, equal opportunity and equal access employer. The College encourages applications from individuals from traditionally under-represented groups. AA/EOE.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ccp.edu.