ASRC Federal Research and Technology Solutions (ARTS) has a contract
to provide NASA with real time cyber security network monitoring from
Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX and Ames Research Center in
Mountain View, CA.
We are currently looking for a Computer Forensics and Incident
Response Analyst who will be responsible for identification, analysis,
and mitigation of threats to internal information technology (IT)
systems and networks. Investigates and analyzes all relevant network
activities developing and implementing use case detection and response
methodology. This role works as a part of the Security Operations
Center (SOC) for NASA at Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX.
* Provides knowledge in computer and network forensics
* Conducts in depth forensic analysis providing highly technical
* Maintains awareness of industry standard security products, tests
complex information security systems for possible inclusion in
* Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques,
countermeasures, and trends in computer and network
vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption
* Identifies, monitors, and investigates computer and network
* Provides computer forensic support to high technology
investigations in the form of evidence seizure, computer forensic
analysis, and data recovery
* Contributes towards the preparation and authorizes the
implementation of necessary information security policies,
standards, procedures and guidelines.
* Understands and articulates information security strategy, policy
and procedures and their implications to the customer organization
* Provides architectural analysis of cyber security features and
relates existing system to future needs and trends
* Coordinates, administers, manages and monitors the use of network
security control, endpoint threat detection and tools to identify
anomalous events and security infractions that exploit system
* Develops information security roadmaps, business cases and
* Design and implementation of security processes.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual
orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital
status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status,
or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.