Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Systems Engineer in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Leidos is a subcontractor on a large, multi-year contract that develops, integrates deploys, and sustains large collection systems. The work is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. We provide exceptional service to our customer in an area in which we have deep incumbent knowledge.
Significant requirements include Mission Management, Operations, and Sustainment activities. The team will provide 24x7x365 support to multiple Operations Teams and will feature 1st/2nd/3rd Party Partner Engagement.
Come join a dynamic, fast-paced watch center supporting 24×7 operations. In this mission-essential help desk role, you will maintain the customer’s computers and networks, ensuring front-end systems continue to collect, process and transmit information vital to national decision makers and keeping our troops safe.
The contract has a current opening for a Level 0 Systems Engineer. You will provide support to optimize and maintain assigned customer accesses. The technology focus will be data and voice communications, including DNR (voice/FAX), DNI, and other advanced technologies over IP. This is a Mid-Shift position supporting Tue-Sat from 0545-1345 with potential for shift differential. To be considered for this position, candidates must understand the significance of their role within a 24×7 mission essential TTO and be able to support varying schedules occasionally to ensure mission coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated experience using the Linux operating system, to include use of the command-line.
- Basic troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to follow basic SOPs and update documentation accordingly.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Scripting experience (Bash, Shell and/or Python)
- Front-end collection systems, to include survey systems
- DNR/DNI collection and dataflow, including FOP configuration
- Familiarity with Apache NiFi
- Familiarity with commercial SATCOM technologies
- Basic knowledge of network protocols
Pay Range $63,050.00 – $113,975.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.