Storage Capabilities Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Need to come from a large enterprise environment managing multiple storage and backup platforms. 10-15 direct reports.
The storage Capabilities Manager plans, directs and drives execution of Network Attached Storage (IBM, EMC, Hitachi), Object Storage, Backup/Data Protection and Archive platform activities and programs that are of a complex and critical nature. The Manager selects, leads, counsels, motivates, sets expectations and evaluates medium to large teams.
Manage multiple storage and backup platforms
Manage team of 10-15 direct reports
Manage budget and vendors for platforms
- Background in Enterprise IT infrastructure management
- Storage and Data Protection experience
Ability to plan work and mobilize team to meet objectives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience: 5+ years of technical and people leadership/management
- Experience leading or working in a geographically dispersed team environment.
- Storage and Data Protection industry expertise preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org