The Telecomm/Voice Engineer 2 is responsible for designing and implementing all or part of the organization's complex telecommunications infrastructure in line with pre-identified business needs and requirements. The Telecomm/Voice Engineer 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
These Contact Center Engineer positions will use their skills and experience in telecom and contact center technologies to support the configurations of both the internal and external (BPO) contact center infrastructures They will ensure alignment of infrastructures and configurations to enable error-free call handling, routing, and transferring across the network of internal and external contact centers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field OR equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- At least 5 years of telecommunications/voice technical experience
- Experience with contact center technology platforms, specifically Avaya and Oracle SBC products.
- Experience with telecom carrier operations.
- Experience designing and implementing complex telecommunications infrastructure
- Experience troubleshooting escalated complex telecommunications problems
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Information systems and/or telecommunications certification
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Microsoft certification
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.