– Facilitate or actively participate in analyzing functional requirements and identifying inaccuracies and inconsistencies
– Work independently or as a team with the business analyst to develop and clarify requirements
– Develop analysis diagrams such as use cases, flow diagrams, etc. to document and communicate analysis results or issues to the project team
– Understand and use design standards and guidelines for designing applications and software modules
– Implement microservice-based solutions
– Create RESTful web services and process data
– Design and develop user interfaces for web and mobile business applications
– Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being stored and processed
– Provide guidance to team members to facilitate collaboration and problem solving
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related discipline
– 5 years of experience in application development
– 5 years of C# and other object-oriented language experience
– Experience in integrating with Enterprise Service Bus
– Experience with domain-driven design
– Microsoft certifications are desirable
– Understanding of DevOps-enabled continuous integration environments
– Experience working in an Agile development environment
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to troubleshoot software application issues by making programming changes and modification to configuration
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Understanding or experience with financial applications preferred
– Experience with JIRA, GitHub, and/or Docker is preferable
Location: Columbia, SC
Work to be performed onsite
TM Floyd & Company offers a generous array of benefits, depending on the length of assignment. We also offer a referral bonus of up to $1,000. Ask us for more details!
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
Job ID: 18-00296
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
TM Floyd & Company
– Columbia, SC
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.