Contracts Operations Data Analyst
CGI Federal is searching for a Contracts Operations Data Analyst to support the Contracts, Subcontracts, and Legal functions.
As a Contracts Operations Data Analyst supporting CGI's Contracts, Subcontracts and Legal teams, you will be part of a team developing and maintaining processes and data solutions to meet business and enterprise requirements. This position will work with internal stakeholders and clients to address challenges and analyze them to find solutions.
This position serves as a foundational entry level position that will provide exposure to and may offer an ability to transition into a Junior Contracts or Subcontracts position by learning and understanding government contract structure and terminology.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The ideal candidate will need to be a problem solver and critical thinker who enjoys working with large amounts of data using Excel. You will also learn and become an expert on CGI's COTS contract management system as well as other internal reporting tools to support the mission and objectives. The position's other primary responsibility will be to ensure, where applicable, CGI maintain good standing and compliance with ongoing internal and/or routine government reporting and related deadlines.
Other duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Developing a strong understanding of the US federal contract process and terminology.
• Supporting teams in performing data analysis between source and target databases.
• Meeting time sensitive reporting deliverables.
• Supporting data analysis and data audit activities.
• Supporting in the documentation and establishment of data dictionaries.
• Attending internal meetings as they relate to data needs.
• Expanding skills and awareness / experience of external US government systems and databases such as CPARs, FPDS, SAM.gov and ability to articulate such.
• Developing Data Reports / Data Queries / Business Intelligence concepts.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's Degree with strong interest in government contracting
• Intermediate proficiency Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge and/or experience in government or commercial contracting a plus
• Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting skills, organization & planning skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with SharePoint
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $44,000-$100,900.
Let's talk about benefits!
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive insurance options
• Matching contributions through the 401(k) plan and the share purchase plan
• Paid time off for vacation, holidays, and sick time
• Paid maternity and parental leave
• Learning opportunities and tuition assistance
• Member assistance and wellness programs
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.