Job ID: 253544
Additional Job Information
Title: Coord-Foundation Development
City, State: Baltimore,MD
Location: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD
Department: Administration 001
Additional Job Details: FT,Day, 80 hours, Bi-Weekly
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
Coord-Foundation Development, coordinates fundraising and charitable development programs.
- Manages and evaluates special fund raising projects, events and mailings.
- Prepares or assists with communications.
- Provides costs estimates, maintains budgets and completes financial reports on special projects.
- Maintains records of key constituencies, donor records and gift acknowledgements.
- Supports Development staff through administrative support as well as research requests, special projects and event planning. Researches new prospect opportunities using innovative prospect research techniques and tools and reviewing local and national news and business publications, keeping abreast of prospect information and local and regional business developments and trends.
- Prepares stewardship reports, solicitation letters, gift acknowledgement letters, and other correspondence to current and potential donors. Coordinates the development of solicitation materials, file selection, production and mailing, and the acknowledgement process. Updates databases and websites with campaign program information.
- Works with Development staff to develop, implement and manage a comprehensive social media, online and direct mail giving program.
- Manages board committees, volunteers, foundation activities and is the liaison with the Foundation Board of Directors in support of the Foundation President.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Level Degree
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in in business, marketing, communications or related major
- Required: Two years of experience in philanthropy and/or foundation management and/or marketing, sales, office administration, database management. Prior demonstrated experience with Raiser’s Edge donor management system or similar data management system and proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.Some weekend and evening work required.Preferred: Experience in working on development initiatives that have achieved noteworthy results. Experience in Healthcare Philanthropy to engage donors and prospective donors in the mission of Saint Agnes.
How To Apply
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS please click the ""Apply Now"" button.
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.