Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
CPQ Software Engineer
Change Healthcare is inspiring a better healthcare system. Working alongside our customers and partners, we leverage our software and analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services to enable better patient care, choice, and outcomes of scale. As a key catalyst of a value-based healthcare system, we are accelerating the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare. Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
As a Remote CPQ Software Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and experimentations are a given. You will master both established and cutting-edge technologies like Salesforce Lightning, Apttus/Conga CPQ – Pricing and Quoting platforms, APEX.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Design, development and testing of web applications and services following best practices
- Lead complex architectural discussions that involve multiple systems
- Work closely with design & product to craft great product experiences
- Collaborate with peers and seniors within and across the teams
- Work with operations teams to ensure the applications and services are highly available
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Identify and document best practices
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Be a technical subject matter expert and represent the full internal and external capabilities of the platform
- Drive engineering excellency through CI/CD
- Pro-active response in identifying and troubleshooting integration or technical issues
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution deliver
- Minimum 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience with deeper experience working on APEX , Visualforce, Lightning and data migration using data loader
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Apttus (Conga) CPQ or comparable Pricing/Quoting platform such as SF SteelBrick
- Experience on product configuration management: products, bundles, inclusion rules, recommendation rules, constraint rules
- Hands on experience with of Pricing management: Price dimensions, price rulesets, pricing callback class, validation callback class
- Hands on experience with Apttus (Conga) Intelligent Workflow Approval process
- Good understanding of Conga CLM processes.
- Hands on Experience with X Author for contracts and X-author Excel.
- Independently work with business analysts gather and analyze business requirements from technical standpoint
- Ability to work in agile environment and flexible to changes in approach when solutioning.
- Ability to convert small business problem statements into product-based deliverable/s with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience working in an Agile environment
- Exposure or familiarity with CI/CD process and able to deploy using dev Ops tools like GitHUb or others
Education / Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study and 8 years of experience in software development.
New York and New Jersey Residents Only: The salary range for New York City, NY and Westchester County, NY is $122,590 – $237,600. The salary range for Ithaca, NY is $106,600 – $198,000. The salary range for Jersey City, NJ is $127,920 – $237,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Change Healthcare offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Change Healthcare, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.