Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently looking for a CRM Manager to join our growing team. The position is responsible for managing the strategy, planning, content development and execution for marketing initiatives across all CRM channels including e-mail, direct mail and mobile SMS.
– Realizes the company’s promotional marketing plan by targeting relevant messaging to each customer segment, maximizing ROI.
– Develops a strategic cross-channel communications plan working with business leads and content curators to provide each customer segment with a rich and relevant experience for each touch point.
– Establish segmentation guidelines for cross promotion on all marketing channels including e-mail, direct mail, mobile SMS and in store channels.
– Oversees execution of cross-channel marketing, managing weekly email and mobile SMS streams for multiple database segments.
– Partner with Advertising to develop sophisticated customer content strategies; ensure flawless execution through marketing partners and platforms.
– Manages the multiple partners and strategic project work-streams that deliver a world-class multi-channel promotional marketing program.
– Works in close partnership with the Analytics team, Advertising and Promotions team and the Creative team.
– Leads test and learning agenda around customer segmentation, offer and creative formats and continual optimization.
– Communicates key metrics for results reporting in partnership with the Analytics team.
– Tracks and socializes performance of programs and leverage learnings to continue to evolve and optimize targeting and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities in direct marketing channels.
– Manages work flow of agency and vendor partners. Analyzes new vendors and marketing technologies that would help build CRM capabilities. Monitors competitive landscape.
– Bachelor’s Degree required
– 5+ years business experience
– Minimum 5 years’ experience driving CRM and digital marketing strategy
– Experience in multi-channel retail industry a plus
– Hands on ESP platform experience required
– Working understanding of CRM databases preferred
– Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
– Demonstrated leadership, project management, & planning skills
– Prior managerial/supervisory experience a plus
– Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
– Skilled user of all Microsoft Office programs
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
on Company Website
Job ID: 5402
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SBH) is an international specialty retailer and distributor of professional beauty supplies with annual revenues of $3.8 billion and operating earnings of $246 million. The Company operates primarily through two business units, Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group (BSG), and is the largest distributor of professional beauty supplies in the U.S. based on store count. Contact Info
– 3001 Colorado Boulevard
Denton, TX 76210
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.