Customer Data Analyst at NESTLE
Skip Navigation HomeExplore our Brands
– Nestle USA
– Nestle Purina
– Nestle Waters
– Nestle Globe
– Nestle Health Science
Advancing nutritional science
CategoryChoose CategoryAdministrativeAdministrative and ClericalAuditBakeryCommunicationsCommunications/Public RelationsCreative/Account ServicesCustomer ServiceeCommerceElectricianEngineeringEntry LevelFinanceFood SafetyForkliftGeneral LaborHuman ResourcesInsuranceInternshipsIS/ITITLogistics/Supply Chain/Distribution/TransportationMaintenanceManagementManufacturing/OperationsMarket ResearchMarket Research/Marketing ServicesMarketingMarketing/Brand ManagementNespressoNestle GlobeNestle Health ScienceNestle NutritionNestle PurinaNestle USANestle WatersOperationsPackagingPerformance ExcellenceProcurementProduction ManagerQuality AssuranceQuality Assurance/Food SafetyR & D/Scientific/Product DevelopmentResearch and DevelopmentRetailRoute DriverSafetySafety/Risk ManagementSalesSales ManagerSales/Sales ServicesSupply ChainTransportationVeterinary Medicine/Veterinary Sciences
StateChoose StateAlabamaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutD.C.FloridaGeorgiaIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
CityChoose CityAlbanyAllentownAlpenaAlvaAndersonAppletonArlingtonAtlantaAustellAustinAventuraBakersfieldBaltimoreBaton RougeBeaumontBellevueBellinghamBendBentonvilleBig BearBig RapidsBirminghamBloomfieldBloomingtonBoca RatonBostonBrainerdBreinigsvilleBremertonBridgeportBridgewaterBrisbaneBrooklyn ParkBrunswickBurlingtonBurlingtonCabazonCantonCantonCarsonCasselberryCedar RapidsCharlestonCharlotteChatsworthChelseaChevy ChaseCheyenneChicagoChillicotheCincinnatiClackamasClermontClevelandClintonColtonColumbiaCoos BayCoppellCorvallisCreteCrystal RiverDallasDanvilleDavenportDaytonDaytona BeachDeKalbDenverDes MoinesDetroitDracutDublinDuluthDunkirkDurhamEau ClaireEden PrairieEdmondEl MonteElmsfordEnidEscanabaEvansvilleFairburnFairfaxFarmingdaleFarmingtonFayettevilleFergus FallsFlorham ParkFond du LacFort DodgeFort LauderdaleFort MyersFort SmithFort WayneFort WorthFraminghamFrederickFreedomFreeholdFremontGaffneyGardenaGettysburgGlendaleGlendale HeightsGrapevineGreen BayGreenvilleGreenwoodGulfportHager CityHaines CityHammondHartfordHartwellHawkinsHaywardHiawathaHollis CenterHoughtonHoustonIndianapolisIronwoodJacksonJacksonJacksonvilleJacksonvilleJeffersonJersey CityJonesboroJupiterKalamazooKansas CityKansas CityKearnyKeasbeyKennerKentKilgoreKilleenKing WilliamKingfieldKnoxvilleLafayetteLanhamLas VegasLaurelLawrencevilleLeeLeesburgLeominsterLexingtonLittle ChuteLittle RockLivermoreLoganLone TreeLos AngelesLouisvilleLovelandMaconMadisonMadisonMadisonManassasMantecaMartinsburgMarysvilleMcBeeMcDonoughMechanicsburgMedfordMelbourneMemphisMesaMiamiMiami BeachMilpitasMilwaukeeMinneapolisMira LomaMiramarModestoMortonMoss LandingMount SterlingMount VernonMyrtle BeachNaplesNashuaNashvilleNational CityNew YorkNewburghNewportNewport BeachNewtonNorth CharlestonNorth HavenNorthbrookNortonOaklandOlympiaOmahaOntarioOrangeOrlandoOxfordPalo AltoPanama CityParkersburgPasadenaPennsaukenPeoriaPerrysburgPhiladelphiaPhoenixPittsburghPlain CityPlymouthPlymouthPocassetPoland SpringPortlandPrairie du ChienProvidenceQuincyRaleighRaynhamRed Boiling SpringsRice LakeRichmondRobertsdaleRogersRoyal OakSacramentoSaint CloudSaint JosephSaint JosephSaint PaulSaint RobertSalemSalinasSalisburySalt Lake CitySan AntonioSan DiegoSan FranciscoSan JoseSan LeandroSan RamonSanta RosaSarasotaSavannahScottsdaleSeattleShallotteShort HillsSioux FallsSkokieSolonSomersetSouth BendSpringfieldSpringfieldSpringvilleSt LouisStamfordStanwoodStillwaterSussexSyossetTacomaTamaracTampaTauntonThonotosassaThousand OaksTinley ParkTrentonTulareTulsaTupeloVallejoVenturaVirginia BeachWacoWashington, DCWausauWauwatosaWaverlyWaynesvilleWest DundeeWest Palm BeachWest PlainsWestbrookWestonWichitaWichita FallsWoodbridgeWoodridgeWoodwardZanesvilleZephyrhillsSearch
About Nestl health science
Created in 2011 by the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestl Health Science is a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. With approximately 3,000 employees around the world and a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health with us.
Customer Data Analyst
Job Number ******** Company NHSC Location Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Nestl Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition – as an integral part of managing health and disease – is growing.
Nestl Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestl Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities – from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
The Pricing Execution Analysts are change agents, problem solvers and strong communicators who use data and technology to help our business improve. At Nestl Health Science, you will have a variety of duties including loading customer pricing into the system, reconciling pricing, developing various types of reports, helping managers define a strategy for improving processes and systems, and driving or assisting in implementing those improvements. This position will work with other Business Operations teams, as well as collaborating with many other internal and external business partners.
Uploading Pricing into Systems
– Upload agreements, terms and conditions into the system. This includes pricing, rebates, admin fees and allowances.
– Create, renew, extend and maintain agreements, and terms and conditions.
– Update GDSN database timely with any changes and point person for NHS GDSN.
– Troubleshoot and identify root causes of pricing discrepancies, and develop solutions.
– Document issues that result in pricing discrepancies; advise on pricing discrepancies concerns and/or problems that need to be resolved or escalate appropriately.
– Conduct QA on agreements loaded into systems.
– Design, develop, and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
– Track issues with reports, including agreement terms entered in systems, quality problems, and processing errors.
– Create job aids, process flows, external-facing forms and documents, and other type of department knowledge articles.
– Create reporting that will review agreement terms entered into the system against the contract log and/or work with Contract Analyst for accuracy.
Process / System Improvement
– Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, data accuracy, data completeness, validation, and documentation.
– Identify and document opportunities for process improvement.
– Recommend controls for identifying issues and creating improved processes/procedures
– Performs other duties and special projects as assigned and directed..
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
– 3-5 years of relevant job experience.
– 4 year degree in business, management or related.
– Ability to work independently, with little or no direction.
– Think strategically, recognizing the inputs and outputs of systems and business processes.
– Strong analytical skills; ability to make data-driven decisions.
– Proven problem solver who can detect problems – recommend and implement solutions.
– High level of attention of detail with effectively organization skills.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a focus on customer service.
– Working knowledge of SAP and SAP reporting tools, such as Business Objects and BW environments.
– Ability to work well in a diverse team and a cross-functional environment.
– Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks.
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The Nestl Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Connect with Nestl Health Science
Sign up for job alerts by choosing a job category and/or location. Select a term from the suggestions and click add. You must have at least one job category or location selected in order to subscribe. You will also be signing up for company updates by subscribing.
Email Address:Interested InEnter Category, Location or Category/Location pair and click add
Category:Select from dropdownAdministrativeAdministrative and ClericalAuditBakeryCommunicationsCommunications/Public RelationsCreative/Account ServicesCustomer ServiceeCommerceElectricianEngineeringEntry LevelFinanceFood SafetyForkliftGeneral LaborHuman ResourcesInsuranceInternshipsIS/ITITLogistics/Supply Chain/Distribution/TransportationMaintenanceManagementManufacturing/OperationsMarket ResearchMarket Research/Marketing ServicesMarketingMarketing/Brand ManagementNespressoNestle GlobeNestle Health ScienceNestle NutritionNestle PurinaNestle USANestle WatersOperationsPackagingPerformance ExcellenceProcurementProduction ManagerQuality AssuranceQuality Assurance/Food SafetyR & D/Scientific/Product DevelopmentResearch and DevelopmentRetailRoute DriverSafetySafety/Risk ManagementSalesSales ManagerSales/Sales ServicesSupply ChainTransportationVeterinary Medicine/Veterinary Sciences
– Customer Service, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United StatesRemove
– Nestle Health Science, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United StatesRemove
– Nestle USA
– Nestle Purina
– Nestle Waters
– Nestle Globe
– Nestle Health Science
The Nestl Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions, please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-************. For technical assistance: email ********************************* or phone 1-************.
2018 Nestl All rights reserved
– Contact Us
– Legal Terms & Conditions
– Ad Options
– EEO is the Law Notice
– EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
– Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.