EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiariesEchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of whats possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
Hughes has an opportunity for a Customer Network Engineers.
– Implement system improvements for Network Operations Center network infrastructure.
– Generate status reports, provide network anomaly analyses, work engineering changes/upgrades, and security vulnerabilities.
– Identify, test, develop, and implement new networking technologies.
– Support enterprise routers, switches, and servers.
– Maintain constant contact with customers and vendors.
– MS in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or closely related field and 6 months experience in Customer Network Engineering, or BS in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or closely related field plus 5 years’ experience.
– Experience must include 6 months in each of the following: 1) TCP/IP; 2) LAN/WAN; 3) VoIP; 4) Switching and Routing Protocols; 5) Linux and Windows; 6) Satellite Communication Systems; and 7) Networking Technologies. Valid CCNA certification required.
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Citizenship is required for certain positions. EEO is the law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.