Customer Project Manager-004IF6
creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is accountable and responsible for managing a range of small to complex E-House Customer project orders to exceed customer expectations through project execution. This includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of customer projects (Customer Project Process).
The Individual in this position confirms and manages customer projects to deliver an Integrated Package scope of work including, and not limited to Electrical Enclosures (e-Houses) with electrical distribution and automation control systems, HVAC and fire and gas systems, plus additional customer features and services. They will manage the complete job process from order preparation, through manufacturing release, product shipment, post shipment support and financial reconciliation utilizing a base knowledge of Schneider Electric products and processes.
Other responsibilities include:
1. Take ownership for validating the project’s scope of work, schedule, cost and contract terms with the customer, including risks, technical and commercial elements. Become lead contact for the customer during project execution. (Project Initiation).
2. Develops and maintains project organization, scheduling, risk registering and communicates with the customer to ensure expectations are being met. Direct engagement with the customer internal manufacturing facilities and third party vendors. (Project Planning).
3. Monitors the execution of the customer’s project order, verifying execution of the project through kick-off meetings, project scheduling, communication to all parties and exchange of technical requirements and project plan information. Manage decision making process towards the best cross-functional compromise and effectiveness. Drives Risk and Change Management, solves problems with customer interaction that results in positive feedback and improved relationship. (Project Execution)
4. Monitor and control the performance of the customer’s project through its life-cycle. Key activities include task completion verification, project team monitoring, managing the exchange of project updates across the project team members, schedule reporting, issue resolution, and contract administration. Monitor project progress against the plan and establish regular reports to key stakeholders. Measure and report project performance indicators (Monitor and Control Project Work)
5. Lead the closeout of the customer’s project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation and start-up coordination, and training support completion. Point of Contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions. Captures lessons learn and documentation approvals for future projects. (Project Close)
6. Utilizes a base knowledge of Schneider Electric products and their use and demonstrates an understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes and terminology needed for effective project management
Primary Location US-Tennessee-Nashville
Unposting Date Ongoing
Manufacturing / Production
Administrative / Clerical
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.