We’re Broadcast Audio Fanatics. Are you?
The Telos Alliance (*********************) is one of the most highly-regarded technology companies in America, with a dynamic, international presence in the broadcast sector. And we’re seeking passionate, talented, creative, and brilliant professionals to join our team.
Do you have a passion for broadcasting? So do we. As a matter of fact, over 40% of our staff has roots in the broadcasting industry. This may be part of the reason The Telos Alliance is one of the most innovative, successful broadcast equipment companies in the industry. Want to join us?
We’re seeking a Level 1 – 2 Customer/Technical Support Representative to join our Support Team in our Cleveland headquarters.
Core hours will be an 8 hour (on average) shift between our main support hours of 7am and 9pm EST (M-F) and you will also be part of our 24/7 on-call rotation. This may change week to week – based on department needs. This is a non-exempt position and may require more than 40 hours per week, with occasional weekend work.
– Able to work independently and efficiently to meet customer needs in a timely fashion
– Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
– Experience with hardware and software issues
– Excellent communication (oral and written),interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
– More responsibilities may be added as business conditions warrants
– Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
– Provide level 1 and 2 support for all Telos Alliance products
– Follow up with customer/dealer to ensure support needs are met and satisfied in a timely fashion.
– Utilize our database ticketing support system (CRM) to process basic parts orders and repairs
– Available via cell phone for after hour questions
– Assist with writing FAQs, Support Documents and manuals
– Attend weekly conference meetings with support team
– Follow up with different departments in TLS to ensure action is being taken on requests made on behalf of customer
– At times assist with beta testing of new TLS products
– Possible 25-35% travel at times to support customer needs
– Travel trips may include system commissioning and/or on site product training
– Participate in major trade shows (pre-show building, packing, setup, etc) when necessary
– 24/7 On-Call rotation (appx once every other month) is required and involves being on-call for the week (outside the 7a-9p hours, and all day Saturday and Sunday).
– Pro-Audio Experience
– Radio Experience
These are exciting times at the Telos Alliance. We’ve been awarded a ‘Top 100 Workplace in Northeast Ohio’ by the Cleveland Plain Dealer for two consecutive years (2013 & 2014). With hundreds of dealers worldwide, and a huge domestic and international client base, we need to increase our resources, pure and simple.
Address your resume, along with a few words about why your philosophy fits with ours to *********************************.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.