Job ID : ******
Location : Irving, TX US
Level : Entry Level Professional
Job Category : OperationsDescription :
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Under minimal supervision and guidance, provides technological support by investigating and resolving issues reported by internal and external clients. Effectively demonstrates customer care principles in all interactions (chat, inbound/outbound calls and internet inquiries.
Creates, analyzes, and resolves customer incidents/requests/trends
– Under minimal direction provides technical support to end-users and/or for client-side applications, utilizing established protocol(s).
– Ability to identify, locate, isolate, and resolve or repair problems within scope of specialty.
– Investigates, recognizes, resolves and/or reports technology trends. Escalates more complex problems to a more senior level.
– Resolve problems which have no documented solutions by drawing on past experiences and training. Ability to use intuitive help desk tools to interpret various conditions and/or reported symptoms, isolate problem, provide solution or escalate problem to appropriate support group.
– May interact with voice, network services, software developers, product operations and/or vendors to re-establish service and/or identify and resolve problems.
– May generate reports within own area of responsibility.
Tests systems and applications
– Duplicate, troubleshoot, and investigate user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
– Recommends system and/or content modifications to reduce user problems.
– Able to decompose complex issues into meaningful and manageable parts.
Informs, recommends and/or manages timely and relevant information to our internal and external business partners
– Notifies appropriate parties of outages and/or brokens and changes in ticket status.
– Submits documentation update requests and partners with various business units to ensure ongoing functionality.
– Informs customers of problem status on a regular basis until a solution is implemented.
– Creates and maintains online knowledge information tool.
– Report emerging trends within area of responsibility; this may be either new issues or increased volume on established issues.
– Creates, edits, and approves knowledge documentation at level of earned proficiency.
Demonstrates understanding of technical business platforms, processes and environment
– Navigates business platforms.
– Utilizes available resources to resolve basic to intermediate customer inquiries and/or technical issues.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent education required.
Demonstrates Intermediate to proficient skills in:
Oral and Written Communication
Training and Mentoring
Mobile, IOS and Android Experience
Computer and browser experience (ie, chrome, firefox, safari)
Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge Centered Support (KCS)
Continuous Improvement Methodology
Basic Insurance Knowledge
Hours of support 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 pm. Rotating weekends and holidays in the call center.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click ‘here’ for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click ‘here’ for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.