At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Cyber Security Project Engineer you will help ensure the mission is never interrupted. At GDIT, we deliver clarity with supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT issues while delivering outstanding customer service.
Protect the safety and security of our nation as a Cyber Security Project Engineer and help ensure the mission is never interrupted. At GDIT, we deliver clarity. You'll apply the latest technology and provide operational support to deliver actionable intelligence for the Intelligence Community. Here, your work will have meaning and impact as you deliver your best every day.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 8+ years of related experience
- US Citizenship required
- Location: On-Site at customer location
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated experience with cybersecurity principals for Linux, Windows, and virtual platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor's current A&A system or its predecessors.
- Demonstrated experience in all steps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Demonstrated experience creating system and application security test plans.
- Demonstrated experience preparing Body of Evidence and security reviews for security accreditations, and analyzing security test results and suggesting mitigation plans for identified risks.
- Demonstrated experience applying security risk assessment methodology to engineering activities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated experience submitting systems for security scans and inspections.
- Demonstrated experience with public and private information security groups and organizations.
- Demonstrated experience communicating vulnerability results and risk posture to team members and management.
- Demonstrated experience with information security policies and guidance, as well as assisting in researching, evaluating, and developing relevant security policies and guidance.
- Demonstrated experience performing complex technical tasks in pursuit of overall goals with minimal direction.
- Certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
8 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.