Leidos has a career opportunity for an Cyber Security/Information Assurance Analyst deploying CONUS.
The job of the Cyber Security/Information Assurance Analyst is to implement solutions by planning, training, and installing/configuring information systems supporting multiple deployed aerial surveillance platforms.
- Assessment of information system security requirements, functionality, and the effectiveness of security solutions against present and projected threats.
- Implement solutions by planning, training, and installing/configuring information systems while ensuring compliance under Configuration Management process.
- Must be able to use DOD approved scanning tools to include but not limited to, NESSUS (ACAS), SCC SCAP security configuration scanner, STIG Viewer, and nMAP.
- Perform manual assessments in accordance with the latest DISA STIGs, with limited assistance on multiple Operating Systems to include but not limited to LINUX, UNIX, Microsoft products, and various network components.
- Interpret security controls accurately with regard to system security posture, policy updates and configuration for information systems with regard to security and event logs.
- Draft system security plans and other artifacts to satisfy certification and accreditation requirements under Risk Management Framework. Create, update and review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) documentation for accreditation review and to maintain I/ATO status.
- Ensuring all software, hardware and firmware changes are recorded as required by established configuration management procedures.
- Ensuring systems are operated, maintained and disposed of in accordance with applicable federal and local security policies and procedures.
- Conduct investigations of security incidents as well as providing protective and corrective measures in efforts to reduce incidents and risk.
- Work with appointed IASO, SCA and other accrediting team members to remediate and mitigate findings.
- Work with all team members to resolve issues and perform tasks in parallel.
- Report to the supervisor periodically on team and individual work accomplishments, problems, progress in mastering tasks and work processes, and individual and team training needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field or equivalent 4 years of technical experience and 8+ years related IA experience.
- Previous experience working with Risk Management Framework, NIST Publications, as well as Army Regulations (AR)
- Must satisfy 8570.01-M IAT level II training requirements.
- Must have one of the following certifications, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Security + CE
- Must be experienced using Audit tools S-CAP tools, NESSUS, WASP, and/or Gold Disk.
- Must have strong technical skills in a variety of the following areas; networking, system engineering, CISCO, Windows OS platforms, Red hat, database design/admin.
- Must have a minimum active Secret clearance.
To be considered for this position candidates must:
- Be able to obtain a passport or visa to travel internationally.
- Be willing to travel CONUS / OCONUS and work in Hardship and Hazardous location.
- Be willing to work long hours and / or non-regular hours with minimal notice.
- Must be able to successfully accomplish the CONUS Replacement Center course which requires a successful deployment physical, immunizations and training.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.