Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great. We are looking for technology game changers to lead Stellantis into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high potential candidates to transform the company with a focus on the customer experience. Stellantis' Software Organization (SWX) was created to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of Automotive Technology.
The Cybersecurity Validation engineer will support cybersecurity focused validation and penetration testing activities to confirm the implementations align with accepted cybersecurity specifications for Stellantis Vehicle systems, ECUs, and Applications with the goal of reasonably protecting road users from new cyber-threats arising from fast evolving vehicle functions and features.
This position will monitor and check the compliance of cybersecurity controls implemented in Stellantis products during the entire product development lifecycle with a heavy focus on vehicles, ECUs, and Applications before launch.
The core tasks of the Cybersecurity Validation and Penetration Testing Engineer are summarized here:
- Capable of working with relevant teams to obtain vehicles and parts (ECU’s and Wiring Harnesses) along with instrumentation and execution of test tools to enable cybersecurity validation and penetration testing activities to occur.
- Understand cybersecurity goals and requirements to meet the expectation of Stellantis customers, applicable regulations, and cybersecurity policy
- Convert cybersecurity goals and requirements into clear lab procedures and test scripts to confirm that cybersecurity controls are implemented appropriately. Define scope for penetration testing to ensure that implemented controls are effective and reasonably impassable.
- As defects are identified, perform threat analysis including impact and feasibility to severity of issue related to missing control on vehicle systems, ECUs, or Applications.
- Enter defects into relevant system for awareness and to trigger timely remediation or acceptance
- Provide clear risk mitigating directives for Connected vehicles, systems, and applications
- Respond appropriate to inquiries about validation lab procedures, or penetration testing scope or outcomes.
- Provide technical expertise in investigation of validation issues, root cause analysis, mitigation, and corrective action plans
- Provide technical reports, graphs, tables, analysis, photographs, timing charts, and status to target test progress reports on a timely basis
- Communicate clearly key technical validation risks, and impacts on program engineering milestones
- Analyze detailed data from validation tests, synthesize the results and summarize
- Help setup and manage EE cybersecurity validation lab.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.