Requisition ID 2018-38096
# of Openings 1
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Support the Sponsor with developing and documenting strategies to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
* Conduct independent research on various cyber security technologies and provide analysis via concise written reports, briefings, and verbal presentations
* Provide technical risk analysis of various technologies based on the cyber security architecture, develop a cyber-security roadmap, and prepare issue-based technical and risk analysis
* Provide technical, research, and analysis support for various governance boards, guidance councils, and Sponsor leadership
* Draft and maintain white papers, briefings, and other technical documents in support of CSG’s cyber security strategic vision
* Support cyber security strategic planning and development across Sponsor systems
* Provide enterprise risk assessment, including a dynamic set of risk management objectives
* Create a document library, to include cyber security principles, requirements, and standards
* Understand cyber security principles, identify project impacting, and engineering elements that define overall enterprise and cyber security requirements
* Understand the complexities associated with IC and national-level enterprise IT initiatives and how they impact the Sponsor
* Employ the necessary skills to engage multiple IT organizations on multiple IT fronts to determine initiative-related IT engagement levels/impacts and how they affect cyber security
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
* Participates in special projects as required
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Cyber security related certifications a plus (CISSP, CEH, SANS GIAC, etc.)
* 10-15 years of related cyber security experience
* Strong verbal and written communications, able to respond and produce to tight customer-driven deadlines
* Ability to work with a wide range of leaders at the GS-15 and SES levels
* Ability to translate complex technical and business concepts into clear, executive-level communications
* Must be able to work in a collaborative environment and adjust to changing deadlines and priorities to accomplish the customer mission
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.