This position contributes to Starbucks success through the design, development, administration, monitoring and alerting of security services. You should have strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, a deep technical understanding of modern cybersecurity threats and relevant protections against them. On top of this you have a demonstrable track record of a hands-on approach to maturing and maintaining services at a high operational excellent standard. Success for the role will be by contributing to the delivery of a world class cybersecurity program that is positioned to address, contain, and drive successful resolution to any cybersecurity situation.
Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
· Responsible for the development, planning, implementation, and administration of a variety of security platforms such as SEIMs, IDS/IPS, Endpoint Protection, Firewalls, WAFs, Encryption/HSMs, DDOS services, configuration management, vulnerability scanning, PKI, and more.
· Responsible for maintaining operational excellence status on all cybersecurity services related to documentation, updates, policy management, versioning control, patching, etc…
· Continuously monitor health of Starbucks security posture and work to remediate any open gaps.
· Ensures documentation for managed platforms/services are detailed, thorough, and up to date.
· Partners with Security Architecture Team to ensure platform goals and security solutions are designed to meet business strategy and needs.
· Participates in security incident response activities.
· Acts as a mentor and escalation point for more junior members of the team.
· 6+ years of experience working in an information technology discipline.
· 6+ years of infrastructure / information security experience
· Deep technical understanding of modern cybersecurity threats.
· Advanced experience in deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting cybersecurity tools in a large enterprise environment.
· Ability to quickly learn new technology concepts.
· Ability to automate tasks and interact with APIs using common scripting languages.
· Understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements such as SOX and PCI.
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
· Excellent problem-solving abilities.
· Passionate about cybersecurity and self-driven to become an expert.
· Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CIPM, or others focused on cybersecurity, data privacy or information risk management.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.