Own your career as a Cyber Engineer at GDIT. Here, you'll have the opportunity to build strong lines of cyber defense using cutting-edge technologies. Your work in cyber security at GDIT will have an impact on securing our clients' missions and ensuring we anticipate the threats of tomorrow.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Cyber Engineer you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Cyber Engineer joining our team to ensure secure unified communications service delivery to our customers.
HOW A CYBER ENGINEER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
• Designs and evaluates end-to-end systems through their entire life cycle. Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and customer information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics.
• Join a successful cybersecurity team in developing, delivering, securing, and sustaining voice and video services to the Federal Aviation Administration.
• Key responsibilities:
- Design, configure and implement secure information systems and networks, ensuring they meet cybersecurity standards and compliance requirements.
- Implement and test patches for operating systems that support the infrastructure.
- Conduct Nessus scans and vulnerability assessments.
- Evaluate the security of the information systems and data assets.
- Research, evaluate and recommend cybersecurity technologies and solutions to safeguard critical assets and data.
- Write and manage policies, procedures, the System Security Plan (SSP), System Requirements Traceability Matrix (SRTM), Plan of Action of Milestones (POA&M) and other security documents.
- Manage the CIS benchmarks or Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) for configuration management and best practices for securely configuring a system.
- Troubleshoot cybersecurity technical issues that may arise from the implementation of security controls.
- Understand regulatory requirements and compliance standards, such as FISMA and NIST.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Education: Bachelor of Science
• Required Experience: 3+ years of related experience
• Location: Oklahoma City, OK – GDIT office
• US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
• 401K with company match
• Comprehensive health and wellness packages
• Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
• Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
• Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
• Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
4 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CompTIA Network Security Professional – CompTIA – Security+ Comptia
CompTIA – Security+ – CompTIA – CompTIA
CompTIA Network Infrastructure Professional (CNIP) – CompTIA – CompITA
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.