Req ID *******BR
Company Summary What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
Job Title Data Analyst
Time Type Full Time
* Assumes duties of Project Manager II, Innovation in the absence of the Project Manager II, Innovation
* Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
* Collects, organizes, and validates data, processes and information
* Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
* Identifies root causes and develops potential solutions for Innovation initiatives, as assigned
* Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
* Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
* Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 1 years’ data analytics experience OR 3 years’ data analytics experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* 1 year experience in retail.
* 1 year experience managing multiple projects.
* 1 year experience using Wal-Mart systems (for example, Clarity, REMEDY).
* 1 year of leading teams or supervisory experience.
* 2 years Wal-Mart experience in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, HR, store operations, supply chain, transportation division, or customer service area.
* 2 years internship in engineering, mathematics, computer science, supply chain, arts or related field.
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Arts or related field.
Category Supply Chain and Logistics
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.