We are looking for a Data Analyst who will work with Corporate Technology supporting Treasury reporting functions. He or she will work with a team of analysts and manage relationships with key stakeholders, business partners and other technology teams.
– Partner with Technology, Operations and other Data stakeholders in order to implement and maintain data sourcing/provisioning strategies along with regulatory reporting processes.
– Attend required meetings, planning and executing work, reporting metrics, tracking and reporting progress and creating/updating documentation as needed.
– Communicate statuses to stakeholders and escalates issues according to defined processes, when appropriate.
– Analytical problem solving – the ability to organize and understand data and form conclusions.
– Excellent verbal & written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills – ability to communicate across levels of technology and management.
– Communicates in a manner that conveys credibility and confidence that he/she will deliver on the customers needs.
– Detail oriented with a strong work ethic and preferably financial industry exposure.
– Solid understating of Databases (mainly SQL Server)/Data Sourcing/Data Analysis concepts, including but not limited Data Quality Controls.
– Intermediate to advanced SQL skills (ability to write and dissect queries).
– Strong data analysis skills (e.g., identifying data sources and needs) Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because they inquired about, discussed, or disclosed compensation. Email recruitinghelp @ ********* to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.