Company Order Number:7193
# of openings:1
Reporting to the Senior Reservoir Technical Consultant, your prime responsibility will be to collect & compile project data from both internal and external sources into a coherent report matching customer expectations on a timely basis.
The position will require the job holder to interact directly with customers as well as internal operational and commercial staff to ensure that data covering each project’s scope is gathered and presented to meet customer reservoir flow measurement needs.
* Coordinate the collection of customer project data, Tracerco laboratory data, and other Tracerco records in support of specific project reports.
* Assist in contacting customers to acquire needed project data.
* Collate data and generate advanced Excel workbooks with complex formulas and create flow profile charts/graphs/tables.
* Assist the Reservoir Technical Consultants in all aspects of reporting requirements for customers, including determination of customer project goals, designing report output to best support these goals, and customer follow up to assure customer satisfaction.
* Analyse oil, gas and/or water flow profile outputs and include observations in customer reports.
* Assist with data collection and input into 3rd party licensed presentational software.
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will need:
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office especially Excel, (nested tables, query & slicer functions, graph setups) Math skills preferred.
* Familiar or proficient with Power BI processes.
* Strong organizational, attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to be a self-starter who can work with minimal direct supervision, take ownership of projects, and coordinate data from various sources.
* Excellent written English and technical report writing skills.
* Knowledge of Computer file hierarchy, network access and file storage.
* Must be flexible and willing to help on miscellaneous assigned projects.
* Familiar with the technical aspects of oil drilling, stimulation, and production (preferred).
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.