Are you looking for interesting and meaningful ways to apply your knowledge and talents? Our corporate vision at Leidos is to be the global leader in the development and application of technology to solve our customers' most demanding challenges. And that's where you come in. We need a results-oriented self-starter to join our team as a Data Analyst in support of the NC3 Enterprise Center's (NEC) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) Division at Fort Meade, MD. The SE&I Division serves as the principal enterprise systems engineering, enterprise architecture, and technical authority for the NC3 Enterprise within the Department of Defense. Our customer applies and remains up to date on systems engineering best practices while remaining agile when translating mission and operational requirements into appropriate technical specifications and solutions.
Clearance Required: Top Secret with SCI eligibility is required
Targeted Salary: $70,000.00 -$72,000.00
Location: On site at Fort Meade, MD with possible occasional telework.
What will you do in this role?
• Respond to queries from internal and external government customers for NC3 and related data, information and analyses based on information that may be stored across multiple documents, databases, networks, and storage environments.
• Provide data/information retrieval, analysis and visualization support to SE&I’s systems engineering, enterprise architecture and technical standards teams.
• Support data standards, digital modeling, and model-based systems engineering (MBSE) efforts, including the NC3 Digital Mission Engineering Environment (NDMEE).
• Collaborate with enterprise architecture teams to capture user requirements and use cases supporting architecture artifact development.
• Coordinate with the NC3 Enterprise Data Governance Group (DGG) to develop NC3 enterprise data standards, management, storage, and analysis processes.
• Coordinate with the NC3 Configuration Management team to collect, synthesize, evaluate, and produce reports in response to customer data calls.
• Support SE&I leadership through technical analysis, findings documentation, and recommendation development to drive improvements in NC3 enterprise governance and architecture.
These are the required qualifications:
• Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant technical discipline and at least three years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience performing data analysis, including analysis of operational, system design and architecture requirements and performance measurements/trends.
• Knowledge of data visualization principles, data visualization tools, and database management tools and principles.
• Skill and experience preparing professional documents and presentations utilizing Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, etc.).
• Experience delivering professional oral presentations in both one-on-one and in group settings.
• Experience working independently (with minimal supervision) on projects while managing workloads to meet milestones and project suspense dates.
These are preferred qualifications:
• Experience working with Nuclear C3 community stakeholders such as NEC, USSTRATCOM, the Joint Staff, OSD, and U.S. Navy or Air Force units providing NC3 capabilities.
• Knowledge of digital modeling tools (e.g., SparxEA, Cameo).
• Knowledge of data analysis, visualization and natural language processing tools and procedures, including relevant Python tools and models.
• Exceptional verbal and written communications and document preparation skills.
• Working knowledge of workforce collaboration software tools such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
• Working knowledge of digital note-taking software such as Microsoft OneNote.
• Working knowledge of relational database management software such as Microsoft Access and or Oracle.
• Working knowledge and experience with the Agile methodology approach to project management.
• Familiarity with of DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) and model-based systems engineering (MBSE) concepts.
Pay Range $54,600.00 – $98,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.