RGP is a global consulting firm helping some of the most recognized
companies in the world work differently. Our success comes from a
shared belief in rolling up our sleeves and doing the hard work of
solving complex challenges, executing plans and implementing
technology to help transform organizations.
Working as a consultant you will be connected to work that matters,
putting your expertise to its best use while developing skills for the
future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by RGP and
built on tangible accomplishments.
As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations around
the world, we are looking for the right people to join us on our
mission. If you are interested in being part of our team, there a few
things you should know:
* We are energized by challenges and the effort needed to solve
* We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and
* We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in the
success of our clients and our colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
THE RGP CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
RGP has a unique consulting model that provides opportunities for
consultants to work in different ways. Most consultants work in a
model where they have the flexibility and autonomy to choose projects
aligning to their experience, skills and desired lifestyle. Other
opportunities exist in team-based, strategy and solutions work. In all
models, you will feel the full support of RGP to assist you in your
work and guide you on your chosen path.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Data Analyst, you will assist business leaders in making improved
business decisions through the analysis of large data sets, creation
of comprehensive reports and informed recommendations.
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS WITH RGP
* Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your
point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
* A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and
* Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations,
coupled with the drive to solve client issues
* Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your
skillset and talents
* A strong personal identification with RGP s values loyalty,
integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
* Analyze, manipulate, profile and extracts large data sets
* Assist with documenting requirements
* Build, review and modify data reports
* Transfer knowledge to client team members to enable them to be
self-sufficient in building and maintaining reports to address
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS or other related
business discipline required
* 5 to 10 years of data analysis experience
* Strong understanding of financial statements and the
interrelationship of the income statement, balance sheet and
statement of cash flows, including account reconciliation and
financial analysis skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Capable of working independently; a self-starter
* Experience with SAP or Oracle software required, including the
ability to access reports and data as needed
* Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required, including strong
data retrieval and downloading abilities, and proficiency with
macros, PowerBI, PowerPivot, etc.
* Technical capability in one or more of the following: SQL,
Tableau, QlikView, Cognos, ERWin, etc. strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
RGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical
or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and
encourage all applicants to apply.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.