Data Analyst Blue Ash, Ohio – United States
Job Start Date – 07/23/18, Posted Date – 06/21/18 Primary SkillsN/ATax
Position Description: This developer will be deconstructing existing
code and recreating the same requirements and functionality into a new
process. This will also include supporting and troubleshooting ELT
issues in both the existing and new Frameworks as development work is
taking place. This will also include keeping open lines of
communication with the customer to ensure the data is meeting their
Essential Job Functions:
* Deploying code to Github.
* Extensive use of SQL.
* Creation of data quality queries to ensure key data is accounted
* Directly communication with contacts supplying data to help
resolve data related issues.
* Creation and edit of YAML files in new Framework.
* Collaboration with Framework Development staff to trouble shoot
issues or create requirements to ensure the Framework can support
the data ELT.
* Trouble shoot and resolve job issues within Framework and Infra
* Evaluate existing processes and identity what needs to be done to
move code from old framework to the new framework.
* Query data in Hadoop using both Hive and Impala.
* Collaboration with SME to validate data or trouble shoot issues.
* Must be able to perform essential functions with reasonable
* Complete other assigned work as necessary.
ETL, Data Extraction, Data testing
* Job CodeSG – 15450
* Pay Rate/SalaryN/A
* Work AuthorizationN/A
* Sales ManagerMohit Tehlan
* Contact Person Details Mohit Tehlan Sr. Manager – Accounts &
Delivery ********** 328 ***********************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.