Perform a variety of assignments requiring adherence to and implementation of established internal procedures. Our clients consist mainly of Fortune 500 companies which require confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed. Attention to detail and accuracy are critical to being successful.
This position requires technical aptitude, the ability to track down root cause issues, and the ability to correct or escalate in a timely fashion. Perform a variety of programming assignments using knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Create and modify programs to comply with business rules for multiple clients.
– Design, execute, and modify programs utilizing Quadient Ignite (RedPoint Data Management)
– Understanding the ramifications of programs and logical order of operations
– Resolve questions of program intent, data input/output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls
– Work on several tasks simultaneously and prioritize jobs
– Contribute to the upkeep and consistency of internal documentation related to issues, resolutions, usage topics, and training
– Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed
– Proof composition output against data following to ensure accuracy of letter text, images and variable fields
– Assist in resolving internal/external inquiries related to input/output requirements, intended usage, strategic planning, and alignment of these elements to internal checks, controls, and quality assurance
– Track quality defects and ensure they are resolved
– Provide general hands-on demonstrations of common process
– 1 – 3 years’ experience working with an ETL solution
– BA/BS 4 year degree preferred
– Positive and consultative demeanor
– Strong work ethic
– Ability to interact with technical and non-technical resources
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.