MEXICO CITY GENERAL OFFICE
We are looking talents for our MEXICO CITY for the position of:
Data Analyst – IT – Recent Grad
Managerial full-time position.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Location: Huixquilucan, Estado de México (Interlomas).
Work schedule: full-time with flexible working hours
Profile: Recently grads from Computer Science, IT, Engineering(all disciplines)
Do you want to join a team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
In P&G IT – whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization – your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We deliver IT to help the company reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage.
We invite you to apply and join us now!
- Leads and improves analytical programs and presents the results of the business unit/category/region leaders.
- Analyzes the variable granular data of the business and regularly uses advanced models to deliver business insights across diverse business domains.
- Combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge, and business insight, answers and anticipates critical business questions and opportunities and delivers insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts.
- Demonstrates use of data visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Excel), and analytic tools (Python, R, SQL, KNIME/Alteryx) to grasp the business insights from mountains of data.
- Collaborates with multifunctional teams (Marketing, Finance, IT, Sales) to improve key business priorities based on data-driven insights.
What we Offer:
- A managerial position.
- Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
- Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (medical checkup, gym, etc.)
- Competitive salary and benefits program – private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, encouraging and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Live in MEXICO CITY
- Recently grads from Computer Science, IT, Engineering (all disciplines)
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Business background/interest and technical/analytical skills.
- You love to use data analytics to identify new insights and business opportunities for us and the customer.
- Team orientation, "can-do "attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results
- Operate with technical excellence while collaborating effectively with others
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (power BI is a must)
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below! Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you now: We are an equal opportunity employer. We don't discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.