********** has an entry level Data Analyst position for a highly-motivated and detail-oriented recent college graduate to join its Data team.
********** is a leading online service provider to Lawyers and Consumers. Our servers handle over a million page requests per day and we are the fastest major legal directory in the U.S. We operate multiple high volume transactional email platforms, handle thousands of calls per week on our custom VOIP platform, and manage a leading database of over 2 million lawyers in 60 countries. We are profitable, expanding rapidly and offer many opportunities for career growth in our Basking Ridge, NJ and Easton, PA offices.
The Data Analyst trainee will be an essential part of the team. The Analyst will be responsible for cleaning and processing data using various tools and functions in Microsoft Excel. The Analyst will provide support to data team for various projects and updates to the ********** database.
* College degree demonstrating analytical ability.
* Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to work effectively in teams and independently.
* Self-starter, proactively identify and resolve problems.
* Flexible, team player approach at all times.
* Keen interest in learning new data tools and platforms.
* Competitive Base Salary.
* Individual performance bonuses.
* Company wide bonuses – annual and milestone based.
* Stock options.
* Medical, dental and vision healthcare insurance.
* Health oriented work environment including sit/stand electric desks.
* Fun company events, theme Fridays, summer hours.
* Subsidized continuing education, offsite training courses.
* Open management structure encourages communication and feedback.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.