Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé USA (NUSA), we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you!
Enterprise Analytics (EA) – The Organization You Will Be Part Of
We have established a central Enterprise Analytics team to drive a culture of data and analytics driven business decision-making, from the executive boardroom to the store shelf. To fulfil this vision, we are building advanced data, analytical and automation capabilities while also delivering improved cross-functional insights to help the enterprise make faster and better decisions to ultimately win in the marketplace.
Position Summary – Your Impact
You will apply a deep understanding of the business to maintain and drive consistency across reference data, hierarchies, and sources and calculations for metrics for NUSA managed datasets (both Onprim and in the Data Lake). You will also be responsible for working with the relevant business functions, and data architects to address data infrastructure needs while maintaining standardization of hierarchies and metrics.
Primary Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Define process to analyze, and map NUSA-specific data hierarchies across functions, customers, and systems.
- Collaborate with Data Management Leads to ensure the model and lexicon of the data assets meets users’ needs
- Define sources and calculations for metrics and KPIs. Lead metrics standardization in functions, reconciling data as necessary
- Work with the Business to align hierarchy with corresponding business rules, requirements, and data transformations
- Define and manage an exception process to manage hierarchies and cross functional metrics
- Develop and maintain data models
- Partner with IT to develop data architecture standards, and guidelines for processing and persisting data on prim and cloud
- Partner with IT to ensure appropriate standardization, categorization, and hierarchy is followed
Your Team – Who You’ll Work With
Collaborate with Data Strategy & Governance teams at EA, Global and NUSA IT teams, and Business teams to drive NUSA’s vision of data driven decision making.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to apply understanding of data structure and cross-functional hierarchies to address the needs of the business
- Ability to communicate data hierarchy management procedures and rules to non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of and experience with any ERP tools and systems e.g. SAP, APO, and reporting tools e.g. Azure, BW
- Negotiation skills to align on hierarchy structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or a similar field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with data architecture and ERP tools, preferably in consumer products
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.