Please note that the shift for this position is a shift that runs Monday – Friday from 8AM to 5PM and it will include a Saturday rotation once per month.
**This role requires that y ou reside within Atlanta, GA, and is a hybrid role and offers a flexible work-from-home/in-office schedule.
This position is responsible for media preparation, fulfillment verification processing, schedule loading, issue recognition, and communication for the advertising sales back office. This position will work closely with other back office departments, sales support teams, vendors, and partners to ensure the highest levels of Media fulfillment occur. Reports to Operations Supervisor.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for proper playback and verification of locally inserted commercials, including the monitoring and adjusting of video and audio levels to ensure highest quality of playback.
- Responsible for coordinating/supporting issue communications.
- Document all hardware and software problems and follow up with user/technical support vendors on software/hardware problems
- Responsible for proper encode of local advertisements for long form or short form digital Insertion system.
- Able to make necessary adjustment to pre-roll times, Audio and Video levels with regards to the insertion equipment to maintain good on air quality.
- Monitors all networks that air local advertising for audio and video quality.
- Communicate all equipment failures and technical errors.
- Work with external ad partners on actively identifying and resolving systemic playback issues.
- HS diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- Requires strong knowledge of windows operating systems, Microsoft office suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, troubleshooting, and high touch communication skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
- 1+ years of experience including experience in some type of Video, NOC, or Broadcast environment
- Experience troubleshooting.
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
- Digital ad insertion technology
What's In It For You?
You do great work for us, so It's only fair we offer you incentives that inspire you to live your best life.
- You'll be rewarded with highly competitive pay, plus other compensation perks you've come to expect (e.g., 401k + company match, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.) and others you may not (e.g., flexible time off policy, tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption assistance, pet insurance and more…)
- We value our people. That means you'll work within a culture and with a team that values your leadership, your experience, your contributions, and you – yes, you – as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox Communications strives to celebrate those who help make us successful every day. We also encourage diversity and support inclusion; we want you to do you and feel comfortable doing so.
- We also offer boundless opportunities for growth; you can sharpen your skills, learn a new talent, join a mentoring program, even earn an advanced degree. You'll find the potential for lateral or upward career growth within the Cox family businesses, including the i nnovative startups in transportation mobility, clean tech and more.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.