$64,000 – $80,000 Annual (Salary DOQ)
As a member of the Analytics and Information Management team, the candidate will contribute to the data management needs of the Utility. Candidate will support and participate in the development, enhancement and maintenance of the District’s data foundation and data quality program. Primary responsibilities fall within the support of analytic initiatives through the delivery of:
- Dimensional and relational data model design and development,
- District data quality program support,
- Analytic applications support.
The ideal candidate demonstrates intellectual curiosity, business acuity and attention to detail. Experience working within SAP HANA, SAP Business Intelligence or Microsoft SSIS environments preferred. Exposure to data management and quality practices / concepts, business intelligence tools, data mining concepts, analytic concepts and data integration tools preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field; AND
- Two (2) years progressively more responsible directly related subject matter expertise, quantitative, business intelligence and data management experience.
- Exposure to Data modeling and database design for analytics and business intelligence solutions.
- Exposure to Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tools.
- Experience in Software Development Cycle (Agile) and has a strong data quality ethic.
- Strong analytical skills
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment along with the commitment to the overall success of a group.
- Ability to work successfully with 3rd party vendors to support application enhancements or troubleshoot problems as required to meet business processes and priorities.
Complete benefits plan and retirement program.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.