Careers Center | Data Integration Developer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Data Integration Developer
Requisition ID 2018-6475
Job Locations US-TN-Brentwood
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest retail chain of rural lifestyle products in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our team members’ commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 1,700 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 400 with revenues of $7 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live Life out Here!
This position is responsible for designing, prototyping , creating, and modifing Data Integration Interfaces. This requires experience in Java, and general knowledge and familiarity with ETL Tools and database technologies such as Talend, SSIS, Data Integrator, Informatica, DataStage, Netezza, Oracle, SQL Server etc. and specialization in at least in one of the ETL tools.
– Develop and/or configure, build, review and unit test software/solutions
– Prototype new requirements for the purpose of enhancing technical functionalities and information process flow
– Assist in QA efforts on tasks worked by providing input for test cases and supporting test case execution
– Assist developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and validating solutions that meet business requirements
– Participate in 24×7 rotational technical support to solve business problems and document resolution
– Partner with the business analysts to review and refine business requirements into core system capabilities
– Work directly with the business users to provide support including the design and development of customer training materials, and conducting customer training sessions
– Work with Enterprise teams to ensure changes are properly documented, communicated, audited, and deployed in compliance with established procedures
Experience: Minimum of 2-5 years related Data Integration experience. Java experience and/or knowledge required
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information systems, or computer engineering
– Experience with Talend, ESB, Netezza, and Oracle preferred
– Experience with web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, XML/XSLT preferred
– Retail experience is preferred
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Tractor Supply HR Support Center: (p) ************ (e-mail) *****************************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.