Calance Job Opening – Data Mgmt Technology Lead (Informatica)Job Openings | Calance IT StaffingJob Openings – Calance
Creating Customer Alliances
– Job Openings
– By Job Title
– By Date Created
– By State
– For Employeers
– Contact Us
– All Our Services
We are a provider of top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America.
With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provides valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent direct hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance Job Opening
Job TitleData Mgmt Technology Lead (Informatica) – ID:31991
Job SkillsEnterprise Data Management Systems – Informatica
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
KIANA AREVALO: ************** x703
ADAM WEBB: ************** x711
LINDSEY YOUNG: ************** x713
JOANNE SMITH: ************** x720
SUMIT KUMAR: ************** x718
E M A I L: *************************
** C2C/INC contractors will NOT be considered for this role, W2 ONLY!!**
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (Dallas TX area) **
Position: Data Technology Lead
JOB REF#: ******
Duration: 12+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Plano, TX 75024 (on-site only)
Rate: Open/Market Rate, depends on experience level (W2 ONLY/Visa Transfers)
Data Technology Lead will be implementing data management, data quality, data masking, and governance solutions across the organization, responsibilities will include:
– Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
– Informatica Test Data Management (TDM)
– Informatica Metadata Manager
– Informatica PowerCenter 10.x
– Informatica Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
– A successful candidate will help execute projects using these tools and capabilities.
– Provide expert guidance and services to key programs.
– Mentor other members within the Enterprise Data Delivery Team to build strong technical capabilities in these areas.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
– 10+ years of progressively responsible professional experience with an emphasis on Enterprise Data Management Systems.
– Must be experienced with data management, data profiling, data masking, data archiving, data quality, data integration, metadata/lineage and business glossary definition.
– Good understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL Server), and hardware configuration is needed.
– Must have Informatica administrator experience.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to work with large and diverse team.
– Must reside locally (Dallas,TX area) and available to interview in-person
– Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role
– Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
– Education: BA or BS in Business, Computer Science or Engineering
– Cloud experience is a plus as well.
– Prefer certification on Informatica Certified Administrator and Informatica Certified Developer
– Prefer knowledge of ITIL, Hadoop and Spark developer
– H1 Transfers/Green Card processing offered
– Open enrollment of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
– 401K Retirement program
– Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
– Flex Spending Plan
– Voluntary Life, AD & D, STD or LTD plans
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Week
View Other Calance Jobs
Find us on:FacebookTwitterGoogle+Linkedin
Calance is an IT Services firm that provides Development, Managed Service, Project Control Integration and IT Staffing solutions. Our knowledgeable team operates in the United States and India to deliver customized solutions through talent, technology and tenacity.
Why we chose Kaspersky as our Antivirus & Internet Security?
September 8, 2016
4 Strategic Factors to Consider When Building a Custom Application
August 25, 2016
2015 All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.