Ref No.: 18-23636
Location: OH, Ohio
Requirement / Project Manager – Infrastructure / Wilmington, DE
At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager of a large project environment in the software industry working with a team a minimum of 10 consultants – mainly coordinating and assisting Onsite PMs
Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team development
Excellent understanding of Business processes / Good technical background and experience
Strong understanding and experience in organization-wide issues and be able to suggest solutions for resolution
Successful track record in business analysis, setting priorities, shaping processes, and developing an infrastructure that creates a stronger and more efficient organization
Excellent communication and coalition building skills with an ability to balance, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal stakeholders
5 to 6 years providing Project Management skills managing Network / EDI / Technical Projects.
Nice to have experience:
– Enterprise-level JEE, or dot Net hands on programming and enterprise architecture experience is a plus.
– EDI/B2B, M2M, A2A technologies and standards
– Knowledge of IBM messaging systems
– Integration with other JMS/ESB platforms is a plus
– Server hardware (Client, DELL, IBM) is a plus
– IT knowledge of storage, networking, VMWare/ESX and their impacts on Integration technologies is a plus
– Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers, in particular Microsoft Azure is a plus
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.