Data Network Engineer at Nestle USA
– Working at Nestl
– More than Just chocolate
– A Tradition of excellence
– Our Brands
– A History of Value
Culture & Community
– Life at Nestl
– Learning & Growth
– Meet our People
– Making an Impact
– Commitment to Military
– At a Glance
– Retail & Sales
– Frontline & Hourly
– Supply Chain
– Human Resources
– University & Trainee Programs
– All Locations
– DC Metro
– Chat with Us
CategoryCategoryAdministrative and ClericalCommunications/Public RelationsCorporateCustomer ServiceDelivery DriverseCommerceEHSEngineeringFinanceFood Quality AssuranceFrontline and HourlyHuman ResourcesIS/ITITManufacturingMarket ResearchMarketingMarketing/Brand ManagementMerchandisingPackagingProcurementResearch and DevelopmentRetailSalesSupply ChainUniversity and Trainee Programs
StateStateAlabamaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriNebraskaNevadaNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsin
CityCityAllentownAlpenaAlvaAndersonAppletonArlingtonAtlantaAustinBad AxeBakersfieldBaton RougeBeaumontBellevueBendBirminghamBordentownBostonBrainerdBreinigsvilleBridgeportBrooklyn ParkBrooksvilleBrunswickBurbankBurlingtonBurlingtonCantonCantonCarsonCedar CityCharlestonCharlotteChatsworthChelseaChesapeakeChicagoChillicotheCincinnatiCity of IndustryClackamasClermontClevelandColumbiaColumbusCrystal RiverDallasDanversDanvilleDaytonDaytona BeachDeKalbDenverDes MoinesDothanDracutDublinDubuqueEau ClaireEnidEvansvilleFarmingdaleFarmingtonFergus FallsFond du LacFort CollinsFort DodgeFort LauderdaleFort WayneFort WorthFrederickFreedomFreeholdFresnoGaffneyGlendale HeightsGrapevineGreen BayGreenvilleGulfportHammondHartfordHaverhillHaywardHollywoodHoughtonHoustonIndianapolisIronwoodIrvineJacksonJacksonvilleJacksonvilleJonesboroJoplinKalamazooKansas CityKeasbeyKennerKentKilgoreKnoxvilleLaceyLafayetteLas VegasLaurelLawrencevilleLeesburgLeominsterLexingtonLittle ChuteLittle RockLoganLouisvilleLovelandMaconMadisonMadisonMantecaMarysvilleMcDonoughMedfordMemphisMiamiMilwaukeeMinneapolisMira LomaModestoMortonMoss LandingMount SterlingMount VernonNashvilleNational CityNew YorkNewportNorth CharlestonOaklandOmahaOrlandoPanama CityParkersburgPeoriaPerrysburgPhoenixPittsburghPlain CityPlymouthPortlandPrairie du ChienProvidenceQuincyRaleighRenoRichmondRobertsdaleRogersSaint CloudSaint JosephSaint PaulSalemSalinaSalisburySalt Lake CitySan AntonioSan LeandroSan RamonSanta CruzSanta RosaSarasotaSavannahScott DepotScottsdaleSeattleShallotteSioux FallsSolonSouth BendSpringfieldSpringfieldSpringvilleSt LouisStamfordStillwaterSussexTacomaTampaTauntonTerre HauteTiftonToledoTrentonTulareTupeloWashington DCWausauWaverlyWaynesvilleWest ChesterWest DundeeWest PlainsWestonWichitaWichita FallsWoodbridgeWoodwardYeringtonSearchReset
Match your skills
Explore all Career Areas at Nestl
My Application Status
Data Network Engineer
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Job ID: ********
We are Nestl’s GLOBE Teama global IS/IT function based in St. Louis, Missouri with operations strategically positioned in the locations of our different Nestl businesses across the U.S. We’re driven by agility to provide the most effective and efficient level of technical service. Together, with operations in 191 countries, our systems and opportunities are excitingly complex. It is about thinking big. GLOBE supports every one of our Nestle businesses across the North American marketcoast to coast. This role is located in St. Louis, Missouri where you’ll be closest to the heartbeat of your team’s work.
As our Wireless LAN Dara Network Engineer, you’ll be the subject matter expert (SME) for the design, deployment, and support of Wireless LAN (WLAN) related network equipment for Nestl in North America. You’ll be responsible for future WLAN infrastructure designs, guaranteeing design and deployment are done according to Nestl standards and compliance. This is a great opportunity for you to define the future wireless local area network for all of Nestl in North America!
– Contribute as WLAN Network SME on selected business projects
– Assist with estimating and approving projects based on Capacity versus Demand
– Approve implementation and test plans for all WLAN solutions before they go into production
– Get design signoff from the Technology Assurance Team
– Guarantee security & compliance by design
– Manage and prioritize projects in a high volume rapid pace environment
– Answer wireless questions from junior members and management at various locations
– Contribute as WLAN Network SME on development of new projects
– Develop implementation and test plans for all solution before they go into production
– Provide signoff on all WLAN implementations
– Guarantee security & compliance in all project designs
– Champion best practices during development of wireless undertakings
– Manage network WLAN infrastructure delivery align to Service Request Catalog
– Interact with senior management (N-1) and provide project status updates
– Manage first level escalation for Network services issues
– Interface with Vendors, internal customers, and internal business groups (LGO, GTS) to set strategies and standards, and to ensure adherence to those respective standards
– Provide technical consultancy to L1-3 resources, including NA Market WLAN Specialists
– Catalogue and develop knowledge-based content for department-specific, network-dependent applications; seek out insight and on-the-job training and other internal and external resources, and document key learnings
– Monitor, control, and recommend improvements to infrastructure performance in the areas of response, throughput, and availability; identified trends, root cause analysis, and prevention
– Identify and recommend infrastructure support tools, i.e.., Orion, CiscoWorks, WLSE, packet capture etc.
– Responsible to maintain compliance by following established networking standards, procedures, and best practices
– Provide technical continuity between team resources and projects
– Support and contribute to business continuity plans for market, region, and zone
– Configure and support Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
– Produce reports utilizing prime and other WLAN tools as needed
– Create predictive surveys and analyze surveys from vendors
– Conduct Passive surveys and fine-tune varied environments based on data
– Self-starter able to manage ambiguity
Explore this Job Location
Hear from our professionals, connect with conversations that interest you, and find answers to your questions about Nestl.
Culture & Community
Everyone at Nestl USA shares our core values and plays a key role in driving our company forward.
Join us and discover an organization that gives you the tools and teams to innovate.
Be the first to know about the jobs that are right for you. Set your criteria and sign up now.
Email Address:Interested InEnter Category, Location or Category/Location pair and click ‘Add.’
– IS/IT, St Louis, Missouri, United StatesRemove
– IT, St Louis, Missouri, United StatesRemove
Don’t see anything of interest?
Join our Talent Community to hear from us and to be considered for future roles – even if you haven’t applied!
A Selection of our Brands
– Why Nestl?
– Culture & Community
– Career Areas
– Chat With Us
The Nestl Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions, please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-************. For technical assistance, email *********************************. Frequently Asked Questions.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.