Data Scientist US-WA-Bellevue
Company Information Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation,
is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a ‘Best Place to Work’ for more than five years running.
We are looking for talented
to join the Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (ML/AI) team. You are a talented data scientist that is tired of applying basic statistical tools to yet another set of KPI’s. You are passionate about deriving creative solutions from imagery using cutting edge computer vision techniques and big data pipelines. You are excited about the analytical potential and challenges associated with processing petabytes of time-series imagery. You are intrigued by being a part of a collaborative team, spearheading ML/AI applications for realizing unprecedented, scalable products.
– Help to aggregate, clean, and organize data for machine learning applications
– Collaborate with scientists and engineers to develop/scale Python and similar algorithms to cloud environments
– Process raster and vector data using Python and OpenCV-like libraries for ingestion into neural nets
– Work with the team to develop new techniques and capabilities using machine learning and neural networks
– Research and experiment new technologies that can improve algorithm applications
Skills & Requirements
– Python, R or similar language
– Experience with Amazon AWS or comparable cloud processing
– Experience with Linux-based command line environments
– SQL knowledge
– Experience with Neural Networks & predictive analytics (class projects are fine)
– Ability to work independently & excellent communication skills
– Minimum BA or BS in computer science, engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
EagleView Technologies offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and, as such, affirm in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
EagleView will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying and require special assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at ******************************.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.