Data Scientist in Austin, TX | CACI International
– Small Business |
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
Join Our Talent Network
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
– Small Business
– | Data Scientist – Austin, TX
Req #: ******
Location: Austin, TX US
Job Category: Science
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Ticom Geomatics, a CACI Company, delivers industry leading Signals Intelligence and Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW) products that enable our nation’s tactical war fighters to effectively utilize networked sensors, assets, and platforms to perform a variety of critical national security driven missions.
We are looking for talented, passionate Engineers, Scientists, and Developers who are excited about using state of the art technologies to build user-centric products with a profound impact to the US defense and intelligence community. We are seeking to grow our highly capable engineering teams to build the best products in the world. The successful candidate is an individual who is never satisfied with continuing with the status quo just because it’s the way things have always been done.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The prime responsibility of the Data Scientist position is to provide support for the design, development, integration, test and maintenance of CACI’s Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning product portfolio.
This position is based in our Austin, TX office. For those outside of the Austin area, relocation assistance is considered on a case by case basis
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Work within a cross-disciplinary team to develop new machine learning-based software applications. Position is responsible for implementing machine learning algorithms by leveraging open source and custom machine learning tools and techniques
– Use critical thinking to assess deficiencies in existing machine learning or expert system-based applications and provide recommendations for improvement
– Generate technical documentation to include software description documents, interface control documents (ICDs) and performance analysis reports
– Travel to other CONUS locations as required (up to 25%)
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
– Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Electrical & Computer Engineering from an ABET accredited university with a B.S degree and a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience, or a M.S. degree and 0-2 years of experience, or a PhD with academic or industry experience.
– In depth knowledge and practical experience using a variety of machine learning techniques including: linear regression, logistic regression, neural networks, state vector machines, anomaly detection, natural language processing and clustering techniques
– Expert level knowledge and practical experience with C++, Python, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, Docker
– Technical experience in the successful design, development, integration, test and deployment of machine learning based applications
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Self-starter that can work with minimum supervision and has good team interaction skills
– US citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
– Basic understanding and practical experience with digital signal processing techniques
– Experience working with big data systems such as Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL and Graph Databases
– Experience working within research and development (R & D) environments
– Experience working within Agile development teams leveraging DevOps methodology
– Experience working within cross-functional teams following a SCRUM/Sprint-based project execution
– Experience implementing software within a Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment environment
– Experience delivering software systems for DoD customers
What We can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc. in Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. We’ve recently been named by Austin American Statesman as one of the Top Places to Work in Austin. We are an industry leader in interoperable, mission-ready Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) Precision Geolocation systems and produce diverse portfolio of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) products spanning small lightweight sensors, rack-mounted deployments, and cloud-based solutions which are deployed across the world. The commitment of our employees to ‘Engineering Results’ is the catalyst that has propelled TGI to becoming a leader in software development, R & D, sensor development, and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions.
Our work environment is highly focused yet casual with flexible schedules that enable each of our team members to achieve the work life balance that works for them. We provide highly competitive benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. See additional positions at: *****************************************
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Link for schema
Explore our featured opportunities available on multiple current and future programs.Take A Look
CACI is proud to provide benefits that address your and your family’s needs, today and for the future.Explore
Visit us at an upcoming hiring event to learn more about what makes us an employer of choice.View Calendar
CACI has a vibrant culture and strong foundation of innovation – firmly based on ethics and integrity.Learn More
Join our Talent Network to be notified of events and careers at CACI.Subscribe Today
– Equal Opportunity Employer |
– E-Verify |
– Recruitment Fraud Alert |
– FAQs |
– 2019 CACI International |
– Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.