Successful candidates will be well versed in text analytics, trend analyses, data aggregation techniques, automation, and unsupervised and supervised machine learning techniques.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* In a team environment, determine business requirements and translate those requirements into an amenable data-driven solution.
* Continuously identify opportunities for business process improvement and enhanced efficiency
* Identify assumptions, limitations, constraints, and key metrics of success to business problems.
* Effectively communicate data science method and findings to internal and external partners and clients.
* The successful candidate must be able to perform these essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must be a U. S. Citizen and be eligible for a U. S. Security Clearance
* Undergraduate or higher degree desired. Preference for educational or professional experience in applied data science, computer science, statistics, mathematical economics, or related field.
* Meaningful internship work and/or relevant professional experience is preferred.
* Impeccable analytical skills; good interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge and experience in data mining techniques: text mining, social network analysis, Regression/GLM, decision trees, clustering, neural networks, etc.
* Experience with data analysis tools and programming languages such as R, Python, PySpark, SQL, DAX, C/C++, Perl, and Java.
* Exposure to data mining/machine learning, computer science.
* EXPERIENCE WITH NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING (NLP) PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED.
This is a Full time position. Days and hours of work are flexible, but given the industries we serve, generally follow standard business hours. This position will occasionally require extended hours to meet a deadline and/or weekend work.
Travel: Candidate must be willing to move to/work from company headquarters in Tampa, FL. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.