What you’ll be doing…
We’re looking for someone who can partner with the business to provide business intelligence from understanding what’s going on, identifying the right data, conducting research and doing analyses, to coming up with insights and making recommendations. You’ll be the expert for your product group by providing the valuable data insights and reporting to guide their decision making. Plus, you’ll come up with the best ways to share the data in dashboards, presentations, and written reports—to suit the need and the audience. The business insights you provide will help your product team run better and make better decisions.
Leading the development and implementation of advanced recurring automated report and dashboard solutions in support of business objectives.
Making strategic business decisions and recommendations on the appropriate data sources, tools, and visualization and delivery methods to leverage the information.
Analyzing data and clearly communicating findings to stakeholders.
Identifying and recommending modifications to improve process efficiency for report and dashboard delivery methods and automation.
Partnering with internal stakeholders on reports and dashboards for enhancements and modifications.
Creating new business intelligence services and support to address emerging needs.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Four or more years of relevant work experience.
– Conducted research or analyses and managed projects for multiple stakeholders.
– Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Suite or Teradata.
– Experience in data warehousing & data management.
Even better if you have:
– Bachelor’s degree in Math, Physics, Computer Science, or Engineering.
– Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline. Ideally, an MBA.
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint).
– Demonstrable familiarity with programming concepts.
– Expert skills in writing advanced SQL, creating packages, leveraging functions, building stored procedures and optimizing SQL queries., experience.
– Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the capability to clearly communicate findings to audiences including IT peers, Business Partners and executives.
– Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and the ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
– Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and with a team while executing independent decision making abilities in a fast pace environment.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.